John Velo 300 tonight

Well Done John, after many discussions and many more PM's i know exactly how hard you have been working to achieve this goal of a 300 in the first 12 months back in the sport.

Congratulations... it was only a matter of time!!

Congratulations John on your 300 game.

You still have plenty more where that came from.
Nice 752 series as well ...

Mrs P.

Congrats john! I found it hard to believe after seeing your shot that youve only been bowling such a 'short' time! I guess the apple never falls far from the tree! Keep it up

Jeff

A short time... HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! He's been bowling longer than me! He did have an even longer break in the middle though!

Congratulations John. After watching you at the last Sport Series, I thought "He's still got it (probably better than ever) and this straight ball thing he's been working on is looking pretty damned good too!"

There's more to come folks. John's chucking the rock pretty sweet right now.

Thanks Guys,

I really appreciate all of the help I have received in my first 12 months back. Bowling your first 300 is always special and to bowl it in front of the lovely wife and five year old, and to be surrounded by the best bunch of league friends you could ever wish for was pretty sweet.

You know, I made the comment to Geoff Sara and Chris McCabe that where there last night that for something different, I am going to try and bowl as close to five board as I can and not change no matter what I bowl as I need the spare practice!

Thanks again to every body that has helped and supported my first twelves months back in bowling.

Back
Top Bottom