JIM Murray 300

GILLIGAN

I would like to congratulate jim on his 300 tonight at ashmore bowl.This is his first perfecto in 4 years. This makes 8x300s now, great bowling mate keep it going for tassie at the end of the month

Great bowling Jim,

8 x 300's is a an awesome achievment. Maybe that's your warm up for Tassie, keep em coming

Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

Well Done Jimmy
would have been a massive effort if the lanes were as dry as they were on monday night.

Hope you weren't playing my team :p

Well done Jimbo...:)

Hope i am still throwing the ball when i am your age,Let alone throwing 300's...;)

Well done Jim, lanes must have been a bit better than friday night !!(or should we forget those scores)and what pair was it , 1 & 2 ??. You have now joined the select few who have thrown 300 at Ashmore(5 now i think in 21 years).
1 more ball to retire.

See you friday night.

Craig.

JIMBO!!! GO you good thing!

Haven't see you in years!!! lol well not years only a little while.. will have to catch up soon with you and trace!

Nay & Missy!

Congratulations Jim, great game. and by the way CONGRATULATIONS also on making the team for Tassie You Bl---y ripper barb richmond

Re: JIM Murray 300 - AGAIN!!

:p God, he's good...........

Congratulations to Jimbo on his latest 300 which was bowled today during Twin Tour at Richlands, on lanes 1 and 2......he never looked like missing!

Well done ;)

Re: JIM Murray 300 - AGAIN!!

:p God, he's good...........
Congratulations to Jimbo on his latest 300 which was bowled today during Twin Tour at Richlands, on lanes 1 and 2......he never looked like missing!
Well done ;)
Hahaha good to see he didnt draw 19 amd 20 he said he was gonna go home if he did :p

Well done, i was almost gonna ask about a bet for this twin tour
Glad i didnt now :)

Back
Top Bottom