JANUARY 15 SQUAD AT REDCLIFFE

ANN KIRBY

Happy New Year to Everyone

The ATBSOQ committee hope you had a great Christmas and New Year.

Welcome to 2012. Our first tournament for the year is on this Sunday - January 15. There is only 1 SQUAD as there will be the AGM following - all members are welcome to attend.

I have attached the squad list for Redcliffe. There are already 70 bowlers on the list, however, if you haven't advised us that you wish to bowl, please do so and I will add you to the list. I really need you to let me know if you want to bowl as I will be doing the lane draw before Sunday, so please let me know as early as possible - no later than Friday 13.

ALSO, IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT NEXT SUNDAY AND YOU ARE ON THE LIST - PLEASE ADVISE ME ASAP.

See you there on Sunday.

Cheers

Annie

Ann Kirby
Secretary
ATBSOQ

Attachments

• ATBSOQ Redcliffe 15 January 2012.xls
    37 KB · Views: 41
Hi Again Everyone

There is an "oops" in the squad listing. I have Delores down in the Restricted Men as well as the ladies. The name should read Bob Dunlop. Sorry Delores.

Cheers

Annie

Ann Kirby
Secretary
ATBSOQ

Hi Everyone

Here is an updated squad list.

If you wish to bowl and are not a member yet, that is OK. Let me know and you can pay your membership on Sunday - $ 20 per year.

It is 8.30 am check in ready for 9 am bowl.

Cheers

Annie

Ann Kirby
Secretary
ATBSOQ
[email protected]

Attachments

37.5 KB · Views: 29
Good Morning Ann and Bowlers

just adding a reminder that you will need to be a 2012 TBA member to bowl on Sunday.
If you have already paid at your centre please bring either your new card or your receipt.
I will have plenty of forms if you have not yet paid.

Regards
Carol

Hi Everyone

Here is the final squad listing for Sunday at Redcliffe AMF. There is only 1 squad with the AGM to follow.

Please advise me today if your name is there and you cannot bowl or if your name isn't there and you wish to bowl.

Also, please be advised that you must be TBA registered to bowl on Sunday.

Cheers

Annie

Ann Kirby
[email protected]

Attachments

37.5 KB · Views: 19
Hi Ann

Happy new year

I'm not sure if I've already taken my name off for Redcliffe tomorrow. If I haven't could you please remove me.

See you on the 19th Feb.

Sharyn

Hi Everyone

Please find attached our results from yesterday at Redcliffe. The AGM was held after the one squad event and congratulations to Andrew Nicol - re-elected as President, Ann Boxsell - re-elected as Treasurer and Carol Hill - re-elected as Assistant Secretary.

Also, a big thank you to Kim Carlos, Margaret Wingett, Kerrie Orne-Gliemann and Jim Tray who have volunteered as our new fundraising committee and will handle all future fundraising events including our weekly raffles.

The members have voted (yesterday) unanimously to have a ladies scratch division as well as the restricted division - the same as the men.

Our next tournament is the first roll off tournament at Caboolture - 1 squad only, check in at 9am - bowl at 9.30. I will post the new squad list, venue etc. shortly.

Thank you to everyone who attended the meeting and who bowled. A big thank you to Tracey and her staff at Redcliffe AMF for a great day, even though we had a couple of breakdowns - a big thank you to Larry Birch who stopped bowling so that he could fix the problems and then continued on with his bowling.

Cheers

Annie

Ann Kirby
Secretary
ATBSOQ
[email protected]

Attachments

• LADIES.jpg
    LADIES.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 20
  • MENS SCRATCH & GRADED.jpg
    MENS SCRATCH & GRADED.jpg