Highest Series both 3 and 4 game

S

Sarah300

Just curious on whats the highest series for a 3 game and 4 game for the juniors this year.

List some

Do you mean PB's or what has been the highest bowled in tournaments through out the year??
icon_confused.gif

WELL my high 3 game is only 804 but my 4 is 1034
not as hig as some im sure but im happy with it

peace out

yeah both ur pbs and what you have seen of heard of around the traps it would be interesting to hear some of them

"my highest is only 804"

ROTFLMAO

Mate - for some people getting that score over 4 games is a once in a lifetime achievement, some never get close. To score that over 3 is a great achievement and you should be proud. I know there are lots of great bowlers around who may have scored higher but the way I look at it - you have done something that A LOT of people will NEVER DO !!

The best and highest 3 game series I have seen was at Bateau Bay Tenpin Bowl by Jarrod Lean bowling 270,300,270 = 840

His four game series of 1054 is the highest to I think.

One youth bowler that deserves his FIQ spot.

Just curious on whats the highest series for a 3 game and 4 game for the juniors this year.

List some

Do you mean PB's or what has been the highest bowled in tournaments through out the year??
icon_confused.gif

WELL my high 3 game is only 804 but my 4 is 1034
not as hig as some im sure but im happy with it

peace out

yeah both ur pbs and what you have seen of heard of around the traps it would be interesting to hear some of them

"my highest is only 804"

ROTFLMAO

Mate - for some people getting that score over 4 games is a once in a lifetime achievement, some never get close. To score that over 3 is a great achievement and you should be proud. I know there are lots of great bowlers around who may have scored higher but the way I look at it - you have done something that A LOT of people will NEVER DO !!

The best and highest 3 game series I have seen was at Bateau Bay Tenpin Bowl by Jarrod Lean bowling 270,300,270 = 840

His four game series of 1054 is the highest to I think.

One youth bowler that deserves his FIQ spot.

Hey all,
Thanks Christian for the kinds words
icon_smile.gif

As you see above they are my PB's.

And don't worry Belmo i am sure u will beat your high series and as Graham said dont be worried about that they are still an awesome score that alot of ppl dont get near bowling.
I think u will bowl 900 one day for three. OK i will be realistic 899 u will wrap a 8 pin for ya 36th strike
icon_smile.gif
You know i love ya man
icon_smile.gif

once again thanks Christian this guy is a top bloke and has given me alot of support and a awesome bowler.

Jee-ee-ezz

High three game series = 713
High four game series = 840

I am proud of the scores but compared to Jason's they look pretty dismal. But I am not worried.

Take care.

Kel

My PBs for 3 & 4 games series are 790 & 935 respectively. I shot the 790 at Shoalhaven City Lanes in Nowra, & the 935 at Shellharbour Bowl in the Illawarra Junior Masters.

Hey all,
Thanks Christian for the kinds words
icon_smile.gif

As you see above they are my PB's.

And don't worry Belmo i am sure u will beat your high series and as Graham said dont be worried about that they are still an awesome score that alot of ppl dont get near bowling.
I think u will bowl 900 one day for three. OK i will be realistic 899 u will wrap a 8 pin for ya 36th strike
icon_smile.gif
You know i love ya man
icon_smile.gif

once again thanks Christian this guy is a top bloke and has given me alot of support and a awesome bowler.

Jee-ee-ezz

High three game series = 713
High four game series = 840

I am proud of the scores but compared to Jason's they look pretty dismal. But I am not worried.

Take care.

Kel

My PBs for 3 & 4 games series are 790 & 957 respectively. I shot the 790 at Shoalhaven City Lanes in Nowra, & the 957 at Shoalhaven City Lanes in Coca-Cola Classics scratch singles.

Mine are 687 for 3 and 864 for 4

well done to jez and belmo for their outstanding effots one day i whish to have something that high but only time will tell

from the NiceGuy Tim

Makes it a little hard for bowlers bowling in a crappy centre to post good results here. I know some centres that if you bowl a 600, its worth a 700 anywhere else.

But I might as well post mine

761 is my higest for 3 (266, 260 and 235) at Sunshine
Ive never recorded my 4 game series totals, as I dont know of a 4 game league in Victoria whatsoever.

I would suggest people should put the centres that bowled their series' at as well, cause if someone says I bowled an 800 at Caboolture, then you may find 50 other people have probably done it too (joke for the queenslanders there, dont jump down my throat :^))

Back
Top Bottom