Granger shoots back-to-back 300 games on first day of the 5th Euro-Med Storm Internat

Jase

Admin
Staff member
One of our sites international members Purvis Granger, stormed into the qualifying round of the Euro-Med Storm International Masters Challenge by rolling two perfect games on Day 1 of the competition.

The former PBA professional bowler rolled 26 strikes in a row and finished with an 823 series for three games. Purvis had games of 300, 300, 223, 213, 233 and 259 for a 1528 six-game total to lead the qualifiers with a 254.67 average.

Granger (pictured) used a Storm Shift and just dazzled the crowd as they witnessed his back to back 300 games.

Well done mate...great start to the event

Attachments

• 2007ESMCPurvisGranger300300.jpg
    2007ESMCPurvisGranger300300.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 22
Re: Granger shoots back-to-back 300 games on first day of the 5th Euro-Med Storm Inte

Nice bowling Perv, I'm afraid I won't be at this years event but please have a drink on me at Billboards for your efforts :D

Re: Granger shoots back-to-back 300 games on first day of the 5th Euro-Med Storm Inte

Congratulations Purvis, great bowling mate.

Just a drink? :p Nice bowling.

Hey all of you guys Thanks . It was hard to beleive i was 10 strikes away from history.. hehe George I picked up Tim last night and we was at BILLBOARDS til 4am hehe I had about 20 beers and sharing some good stories about you and ???? heheheheh you know what i mean.....Jason thanks for keeping up with my carreer and keep up the good work on your site.cant wait to get over to your place and do some fishing again.... any of your guys wabt to join our Team Bowlmart website we be glad to have you...its www.jbowlmart.com

Back
Top Bottom