Finally, we have got rid of him!!

Stax

Finally after much trying we have finally got Mr Skupin to go and see the long white cloud. Look out Tauranga and keep your Guinness locked up.

Good luck finding the right Jumbuck mate!

Stax

FINALLY HERE lol

all good, except noone looks funnt when i say sucks dollars of chups please

LION RED

WAITKE

TUI

What kinda names of beer is that

drank a nice dark drop last night couldnt remember the name after 20 HANDLES???? where is a good place to buy a PINT of GUINNESS

Cant wait till ya visit Stax i'll know where Kilkenny is by then

New Zealand - Where men are men and the sheep are nervous! Now the Kiwis will get a taste of a FUBAR legend! Of course over there it will probably be known as FUBar baa or in Als case FUBar...bar...bar...bar ...etc if he has one of his nights. Hope everything goes well mate and look forward to catching up for Robbie later in the year. Till then you will have to wait till the other slippery lefty gets there but take it easy on him when he arrives coz he will be tired from the 8 hour flight in '' BUSINESS CLASS''. hehe sorry Stax had to put that in. Til then Baron

finally again lol

u'll love this

on the way to airport today taking mick & ken to auckland

on the side of the road,

2 sheep

1 white

1 black

both with leads on

obviously owners not wanting them to stray to far

that would be

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

LUCK

the beer is waikato.You always were a screw up, but I thought you might at least be able to read a label right.

How well you read the label depends on how good your eyesight is at the time. Waikato is supposed to be pretty strong stuff!!

Well Al, I arrive in Auckland at 6.05am. Im stuck there until about 10.30am.
BE THERE!!!
You'll have to be up at 4.30am, drive to Airport, and its still 1am Perth time, so....beer!
And yes, I'm flying with the Pilot in Business Class....I was able to actually nominate which beer I wanted. They (Air NZ) will make sure that the Kilkenny is cold and the Prawns have plenty of Garlic!! I was even able to choose which snacks I wanted, crisps, peanuts, pringles or chocolates. Fanbloodytastic. And "which Wine would Sir like today?" A bottle of 1997 Brown Brothers Melot for me, and a large bottle of Jamersons Malt for Alan, my boss.
Yes they have it all in Business Class. I wonder if they have loose women as well! 3 HJ's for me (The're Burgers you know) and a quick flash every time you pass by thanks!

As Al would say "Giddy up"

WHEN DO U ARRIVE BUDDY

and what from Auckland straight down to Weeeelllllingtoon

gee's hope we can catch up at least for a small drink, one KEG should do us

be careful my friend, since arriving here i've remembered how to drink again

6.00am Tuesday 21st November, there for about 4 hours before going onto Queenstown.
2.00pm Sunday 26th November again there for about 4 hours before getting my free Kilkennys.

Stax

Back
Top Bottom