Entry FORMS

Jacko

Over the last couple of years entry forms have been disapeareing and now seem to be a thing of the past!
All bowling organisations are complaining that entry's are down, could this be a big part of the problem???

I know if you ask the counter staff they will say "yes we put ALL entry forms on display" but this is not the case. they just get forgotten.

Good example AMF super six, you very seldem see an entry form for these. If any

Entry forms are advertising, advertising will help lift the profile of the tournament and the sport.

Anyone have some thourghts on this???

:roll: :roll: :roll: :?:

I agree with you in that entry forms are important, and as far as Super 6 is concerned, our centre (Ed Fleming Lanes, Mooroolbark) has had all the entry forms for every tournament so far, including entry forms for all the junior and youth tournaments held this year, we get many overseas tournament entry forms as well.

Why do we get them, because we give them out and prominently display them for all to see. We support the tournaments and help out whenever we can, many don't because they believe they are promoting a centre nearby or even in the same state and that takes away from there lineage, and that is why they don't put them out.

The Melbourne Cup this year we printed 1000 entry forms, and sent out most of them direct to tournament bowlers on our mailing list. Many more were sent to friendly centres that we know do put them out, but usually there is only 10 or so sent to each, you have to be quick to get them.

AMF and many other tournament associations and organisors around Australia including ourselves now have a reasonably good idea who does and doesn't bowl in tournaments, I know with the ATBA that we have a mailing list of 500 - 900 bowlers that have bowled in one of our tournaments, although not all get mailed entry forms, the ones who are supporters of our tournamnts do.

Just go to the AMF website at http://www.amfbowling.com.au and put yourself on the mailing list for tournaments, this is the best way to ensure you get one. Also put yourself down on the ATBA mailing list by sending an email to Ian Nicholls at [email protected].

I'm sure many others can be found on this website under tournament entry forms near the bottom of the main forum.

Regards,
Patrick Birtig

PLEASE SEND ALL ENTRIE FORMS TO ME

If they want more entries from hobart tasmania ,please send all entries to 1/42 forster st newtown 7008 hobart tasmania and i will make sure that the entrie forms get to the people that would probably travel to them,i my self are trying to obtain a sponser at the moment and some of my buddies will travel to tournies with me but we need entrie forms so who ever has them ,send them to me ,5 or so of each tournament will do.thanks from paul :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

actually to get o the AMF mailing list .. email [email protected] and request to go onto the mailing list .. I would hurry tho .. the entry forms for the SA Cup are being sent out this week - Friday I believe.

Well Guy's it seems that AMF are living up to expectations (or the lack of)
S.A cup entry forms have been at some inderpendant cetres for a week now, AND STILL NO SIGN OF THEM in AMF centres!!!!

By the way Yes I did get one mailed to me!!!! BUT THAT IS NOT THE POINT

:?: :?: :?:

Ummm .. you should check with the individual centres as to why this is so.

SA Cup entry forms were sent out to EVERY centre (independant and AMF) at the same time. How do I know this ? I packed them and delivered them to the post office myself.

Back
Top Bottom