East Coast Cup NSW Juniors

Geoff300

Please be aware that the NSWTBA Inc Board of Directors have no objection to any Junior / U21 bowler who wants to participate in the East Coast Cup
and represent NSW

There will be no restrictions or conditions placed upon them to bowl other than to be a current card holder of the GSTBA

Any junior, or other bowler, concerned by being victimised because they wish to Bowl in a GSTBA event because they wish to also bowl in a TBA event should contact any TBA board member for advice and support.

All bowlers should be encouraged to bowl across all events regardless of the affiliation or association concerned

This is Ten Pin Bowling not a group of political parties fighting for members

Kind Regards
Geoff

Cant say I am over the moon to read this

I just wonder if its to little to late, for east coast sake I hope you guys get a ****load of response to this and you guys feild a full team. dont get me wrong it was awesome to see last year NSW could field a Graded side wich was great but we need that scratch side aswell

Because let me tell you it gets a bit annoying when its only QLD Vs Vic

I honestly hope that this is a good thing and we all know that you cant have to much of a good thing so fingers crossed it works

I am sure the whole of the GSTBA committe are working towards 2010 east coast and I hope that you can get the full quota

If there is anything us other states can help with I am sure they are more than willing to help where we can

Cant say I am over the moon to read this

I just wonder if its to little to late, for east coast sake I hope you guys get a ****load of response to this and you guys feild a full team. dont get me wrong it was awesome to see last year NSW could field a Graded side wich was great but we need that scratch side aswell

Because let me tell you it gets a bit annoying when its only QLD Vs Vic

I honestly hope that this is a good thing and we all know that you cant have to much of a good thing so fingers crossed it works

I am sure the whole of the GSTBA committe are working towards 2010 east coast and I hope that you can get the full quota

If there is anything us other states can help with I am sure they are more than willing to help where we can

Why would you not be over the moon to read this ????

Geoff

Lets just say we will believe it when we see it after what has taken place over the last couple of years.

I welcome your effort in posting this on an open forum but I still would be concerned whether the people who have stood in the way are finally silenced.

Geoff

Lets just say we will believe it when we see it after what has taken place over the last couple of years.

I welcome your effort in posting this on an open forum but I still would be concerned whether the people who have stood in the way are finally silenced.

Hi Terry

Fair comment
Stand by for changes to happen
People will be told to comply or find something else to do with their time

There is lots of He said / She said at the moment but we will
get to the bottom of it

Anyone who is happy to provide names of people standing in the way
of this would be greatly appreciated

Sometimes you just have to stand up and say enough is enough

Im only in this for the sport not my own agenda
so i want to help make a difference

So will this be discussed on the 13th at the meeting you are attending

I shall keep my ear to the ground on this as I am very interested in the outcome

As I am awere of a few changes that have happend down there and things can only get better I guess

So will this be discussed on the 13th at the meeting you are attending

I shall keep my ear to the ground on this as I am very interested in the outcome

As I am awere of a few changes that have happend down there and things can only get better I guess

Yes , Yes and Yes !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom