Clown Balls?

Pablo

Hiya folks,

I'm a professional circus and physical theatre performer. I'm a terrible bowler, but find myself in need of some bowling balls for a few circus stunts. Can anyone tell me where I could find cheap 6lb bowling balls? They can be new or old (even unbowlable, if that's a word), and I'd be after 3 of them. I live in Canberra so local is better, but at 6lb each I guess that's postable (if that's a word).

Any tips or leads would be much appreciated.

For anyone interested in the stunts I'll be doing, they are:
1) Balancing on a bowling ball while juggling knives
2) Balancing a bowling ball on top of a 15' pole, on my chin
3) Juggling 3 bowling balls

I currently do 1) and 2) with a 10lb ball, but juggling 3 10lb balls may be a bit beyond me for the moment. :)

Many thanks,

Pablo Latona
www.pablolatona.com

hmmmm not exaclty what i thought this thread was going to be about... however...

Pablo have you been to the centres in Canberra and asked? Occasionally they may have some cracked or old ones.

If you want to put a real show on... use 16lb though. :) Good luck.

I had a clown ball once - at least, I assume it was a clown ball because it rolled funny...

Contact Denver Sporting in SA, they have as low as 5lb. They are wholesalers, but let them know what you want them for and they will probably help you out. (hopefully).

I had a clown ball once - at least, I assume it was a clown ball because it rolled funny...

your still using it every thursday night in league..and it obviously isnt legal. thats how you manage to occasionally get the upper hand on those two australian all stars who you bowl with. anonymously yours

Back
Top Bottom