Calling all NZ Seniors

Some of us senior bowlers in Australia are looking for an overseas tournament to travel away to in the not too distant future. Are there any seniors in New Zealand who would be interested in taking part in a tournament against a group of Oz seniors, perhaps on an annual basis, one year in NZ and the next somewhere in Oz?

Maybe this could be the "Bledisloe Cup of Tenpin Bowling" (without the violence on and off the lanes).

If there is some interest, when would be the best time of the year to hold such a tournament, I know some of your seniors take part in your big Easter Tournament, and we have our Nationals in October, so any other suggestion would be welcome.

If there is enough interest, I will pursue this further amongst my Oz friends.

Hi Josie,
This is Christine Poulitsas from Brisbane. We have several not so older bowlers who would be willing to go to NZ with you. You have my Brisbane number, so get in touch. Hope all is well with you and Jim.:razz: Mick says hi to you both & he will be in it also.
Regards
CHRISTINE P

Last time I looked, Brisbane was in Queensland, or have you moved to the Land of the Long White Cloud and not told me?

Seniors means over 50 Chris, you could not possibly be over 50!
Lets see how many seniors we get interested before we fill the bus up with you young things!:p

Josie,
You are very sweet but I can assure you that I am 1 year younger than you. (Remember, I still have stats from last year)
I meant that if you wanted to take bowlers to NZ, then several of us well over 50 something would be interested in going. Most of us have done the Masters Games for several years. Majority from Haros'.
We would incorporate it with a holiday.
Thanks for your kind words on ages.
Regards
Christine

Little Weed said:
Maybe this could be the "Bledisloe Cup of Tenpin Bowling" (without the violence on and off the lanes).

This should be deleted - bring it on Little Weed!!

Feral

Christene -
Oh my Lord, I have been called several things on the Forum, but never "sweet"!! :angel:
I am doing a lot of research about a possible tournament/holiday and will keep you informed, but dont get excited just yet, it will most likely be next year. I and my " mvp advisor", who is far more informed about tours and tournaments than I, are bouncing ideas back and forth at present, tossing out the ridiculous notions along the way, to try and put together something that is of interest to a variety of people, without being too expensive. If you have any ideas, you can email me. I am sure you have my email address in your "stats" from last year.
Josie Adams

Back
Top Bottom