Bowling Ball

Hi Jake,

What ball speed do you have? If you're a slow bowler, you might look at something pearl or polished in the high end of storm/roto. The likes of a Totally Defiant or a Byte will be up your alley if this is the case.

If you're a faster pace bowler, perhaps something matte or dull?... A Crux (upcoming release however I know BPD Bowling Australia has already received them) may be the perfect ball for you; from Roto Grip, maybe a Sinister?

Let me know how you get along.

Cheers,
Ryan

***P.S***
@ Grant; you might want to change your signature, things could get embarrassing ;) .

low to mid revs and low speed maybe a hyper cell if you don't have one already?
I find mine gets through the oil nicely at my home centre (i'm just a house shot hack)
If you want a ball not just for heavy oil though hyper cell might be too much as it can get away on dry lanes

Don't want to be the naysayer, but is there even Heavy Oil in Australia?

My advice is don't get caught up in hype around Heavy Oil balls. I don't think any brands make a Medium Oil ball that can't cover nearly any house condition or even most tournament patterns here.

Just because it rolls more, doesn't make it better. You also run the risk of your ball rolling out, or losing it's power.

Roto Grip and Storm balls are heavy rollers anyways so anything in the mid range with a well thought out layout should satisfy your needs.

A Totally Defiant should be more than enough for you. Anything more aggressive is a waste I think.

Back
Top Bottom