Bowler's Edge

jason_doust

The Bowling Geek
It is with mixed emotions that I have closed Bowler's Edge. Since opening in 2007, I had one goal, which was to provide my customers with access to great service and the best fit available. I have had the pleasure to advise and drill equipment for players at every level from around the country.

Some years ago I was betrayed by two men I had considered to be friends, who called me "mate" to my face. They mined me for information, as they actively set up in competition. This truly disgusted, and still disgusts, me. The pro shop has never felt the same since.

Many of you know how hard and long I worked to build and maintain this little business. Yet very few people said anything while I was being undermined. To those with the integrity and courage to speak up, if only to me, you have my appreciation and even admiration. You stand out for all the right reasons.

But now, to paraphrase Lewis Carroll's walrus, the time has come to think of other things. I have met some lovely people and made great friends on the journey, and to you, I give my sincere thanks for your custom and your loyalty. I remained open this long because of you. Don't be a stranger when you see me around the traps.
cleardot.gif

Jason Doust
Bowler's Edge

Back
Top Bottom