Berri

CHIN

Congrats to George Frelingos on winning Berri Cup today. Bowled awesome all weekend.
Nobody looked like getting close to beating him.

Also a huge thankyou to Steve & all the staff at Berri bowl. Fantastic tournament. Hope it was the 1st of many. If anyone was thinking of bowling this year, I suggest you get your entry in early because it will fill fast next year.

Rob C.

P.S.

Just thought I'd better add this 1st before one of the other clowns do.

Yes, I bowled 98 in game 2 of matchplay today.
Lanes 1 & 2 were most enjoyable.
I'd like to thank (in advance) everybody for all the kind comments.

Tournament was good.

Congrats to George for winning.

Congrats also to Shane Tunnah for 300 and Andrew Frawley on his 299.

Lane 1 was very annoying with the wall right on the edge, not great designing there at all, but thats the way it goes.

Yes it was lovely to watch robbie (98)....:)

At least you won a game in matchplay...............because I didn't !!!!

Good tournament. Thanks to all at berri bowled!!

cheers

Tony

This was a great event with a great prize fund and a very low entry fee. I cant recall an event that had that many paid deposits 4 weeks out. Everyoine at Berri Bowland went above and beyond the call of duty to put on a very enjoyable event. Those that weren't here this weekend should make sure they enter next year.

And Rob, thanks for not biting Jay's head off when he asked if you wanted a sub after the 98. Frawley put him up to it LOL

98 - Ghee I wished I stay just to watch that.:D

Still an enjoyable weekend - thanks to everyone - hope to be back next year.

Well done George - thought you would win from day one.

I'm not going to post my thoughts as it may result in me going 'missing' from the forums again. I will say that people should say what they mean and not what they think they should say.

Well done George.

Firstly, a huge congrats to Steve and his excellent staff on a job well done.
Well done to George,Paul and Andrew on their great bowling.
Thanks to all the sponsors who supported the event.
Except for the A squad glitch everyone appeared to be having a great time on some trying conditions (just for you Rob).
Special thanks to all who looked after my lads on Sat. night.
We will definitely be trying to be back next year, might even pick up a ball myself.

Cheers Pete

To Steve and his crew.....fantastic job & thank you for putting on a great tournament, hopefully the tournament will carry on in fuutre years getting bigger & better
Don't know of any other tourny were the entry fee is so low for such a great payout
With the great feedback most people had, no doubt futures entries and deposits will need to be done quickly

Congrats to George, Paul & Andrew on making the stepladder finals.
Andrew very unlucky not to get thru against Paul to meet George in the final (stone cold 9 pin!!!!)
George was clearly the best bowler for the weekend, from day 1 consistently in the pocket................Congarts on the win!!!!!!!

Will look forward to 2009 Riverland Cup

Cheers
Colin Hunt

Almost forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chin, was a pleasure to be present, even on the pair next to you when throwing the

Chees
Colin

As people have already said it was a great effort by Steve and everyone at Berri Bowl!! There were a few minor hiccups but nothing major and a great credit to Steve and the bowl with the success of this tournament. I'm sure it will only grow and continue to be one of the 'must bowl' events on a lot of people's calendar. Congrats to George, Frawls and Trotts for a great exhibition of bowling particularly with 2 close matches for the stepladder finals.

Bring on the 2009 Riverland Cup!!!!

Cheers,
Robert Elliott aka Mr 50!!!

Almost forgot!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chin, was a pleasure to be present, even on the pair next to you when throwing the

Chees
Colin

Not a bad effort seeing as he managed a 95 on the golf course on Saturday!!!! Must of had a momentarily lapse and thought (maybe hoped) we were back out there!!

I'm not going to post my thoughts as it may result in me going 'missing' from the forums again. I will say that people should say what they mean and not what they think they should say.

Well done George.

I think you will find that everyone IS saying what they think. Sure there was a glitch or 2 and the condition was not the easiest ever put down, but I doubt you can suggest that the best bowler on the weekend won and that the event was not the best value around,

Roll on next years Riverland Cup when I might at l;east be bowling a bit better than I did this year, A great weekend was had and Steve and his crew deserve great credit in my opinion.

And that IS what I really think,

whatever.....

I am confused here Gary - do you have something to say or not. Speak up if you did not like something, pretty useless saying "I will say that people should say what they mean and not what they think they should say." when you have done the exact opposite to that ?????

Well congrats to George, Frawls and Trotts on a good effort. Seems like it was a fun weekend and hopefully i will be there next year.

Deano

its called adjustment travy..
there are many centres that are the same.

from what i heard it was a good weekend =]

I just said it was poor designing and a pain, that is all.
Every right hander had to deal with it and thats the way it goes.

I apologise if I hurt the walls feelings Jess.... :rolleyes:

I had a chat with andrew frawley about walls in centres, he said he has bowled in quite a few, but the larger centres would leave those lanes free during a tournament, obviously smaller centres dont have that luxury.. ballarat was the same in country cup..

I will enter the tournament again next year if a spot is avaliable, i enjoyed it, there were a few minor issues during the tournament but for their first go in a relatively new centre they did pretty well, hopefully by the next one the bugs will be gone and things will run smoother/quicker.

I found the pattern not that bad given the oiling machine isn't the latest and greatest, they worked with what they had and will learn from the experience...

Back
Top Bottom