Ball Drilling course

well that was the problem hayesy people went in to the course expecting high tech drilling layouts and stuff when to be honest like u said it is a art its hard to make a 1 or 2 day course for drilling it takes experience and alot of trial and error. to be good at what u do and thats wat batson was explaining the course wasn't a failure its just that people weren't expecting what they got. that course was very beneficial if u got the cd he handed out and used it there is heaps of info rite at ur finger tips. when u drill eough bowling balls you will learn as long as u aren't righteous thinking you are rite all the time.

we had one up here in QLD last weekend but im not too sure who did it but it was thru TBAQ

well that was the problem hayesy people went in to the course expecting high tech drilling layouts and stuff when to be honest like u said it is a art its hard to make a 1 or 2 day course for drilling it takes experience and alot of trial and error. to be good at what u do and thats wat batson was explaining the course wasn't a failure its just that people weren't expecting what they got. that course was very beneficial if u got the cd he handed out and used it there is heaps of info rite at ur finger tips. when u drill eough bowling balls you will learn as long as u aren't righteous thinking you are rite all the time.

I'm still learning things every day mate, no doubt....whether it be some new drilling technique from the states, or something about the physical properties on ball reactions from Mo Pinels site, even an unexpected reaction from a ball I just drilled. Would be virtually impossible to perfect this art. The new powerhouse blueprint software is a great step...but theres still the fitting aspect of an individuals hand....and theres always something new, or someone better!

What course you talking about??

There is some talk about an IBSIA hots course here next year
From what I understand its a 4 day course and coing to cost $1200 to $1500

What I envision for a visit to Australia would be a combination of clinics for coaches/bowlers as well as for pro shops. With a 10-day stay, I would conduct a 3-day clinic (Friday, Sat, Sunday) in one location with a pro shop course on Monday/Tuesday. Then, I would conduct a 2-day pro shop course in a second location on Wed/Thurs. Then, in that same location, I would do another 3-day clinic. What are your thoughts about this? You can view my web site at www.bowlingknowledge.info and my Bowling Knowledge facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/BowlingKnowledge

So, it looks like the Pro Shop course for Pro Shop operators and coaches will be October 7th & 8th at OZ Tenpin, 53 Miller Street, Epping, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia To hold your spot contact Andy Thompson @ [email protected] I will conduct a clinic for players and coaches on Octobner 4-5-6 in the same location

This is my own Bowling Knowledge Pro Shop course and I will provide a certificate of completion. It is designed to help the pro shop operator and coach best match customers needs and improve bowling performance. Topics will include: 21st century Fitting (span, pitches, oval angle), T.O.P.S. thumb measurement and drilling a Tiered Oval Process thumb, My Easy-to-Implement interpretation and application of the Dual Angle Layout system (the L-T-R system), Shape Creation to Match-up on Specific Lane Conditions and Phases of Transition, Using the L-T-R model When to Use Special Considerations (Sarge Easter, Vacu Grip, Excessive Sweating, etc.), Bowling Ball Core Dynamics, Ball Motion, Measuring and Considering a player's individual release considerations (speed, axis of rotation, tilt, etc.), Developing an Aresenal Sequence, more. Participants will also gain application practice in the fitting process as well as practice the layout match-up process. The T.O.P.S. thumb requires a special fitting and drilling process. Most importantly, it will help many of your clients have a much better swing and release immediately upon implementation. This is your chance to learn from the developer of this process.

Michael,

It all depends on the number of participants we get for both events in Victoria. However, we have had significant interest in both events and if we fill them both I can not see it being more than $150.00. (Still waiting on a few things)

Andy

Just an update :

Over 1/2 of the 3 days clinic have already been filled.

1/2 of the pro-Shop course has been filled.

If you are interested then get your name down quickly as this is going to fill up.:)

please put my name down for the drillers course. would love to know further information on it when it comes to light. thanks

Please put me down for the 3 day clinic. Will confirm once dates and cost have been set.
Never too old to learn!

Back
Top Bottom