Bad Consistancy

Ice Maiden

Its a bit old now, but a few weeks ago, one of the guys i bowl league with left 3 6-7 splits in a row - thats got to be tough. But, he redeemed himself by sparing each one of them.

Yep, 3 6-7 spares in a row

Anyone else done anything like that????

how about peter webbs back to back to back 8-10's he left in the cannington aces league a few years back.

now that has to hurt

matt

I left three 4-10's last Thursday. Two in a row, then a spare (I think) and then another one. Left them all open, too, more's the pity.

how about peter webbs back to back to back 8-10's he left in the cannington aces league a few years back.

I think you will find it more than back to back 8-10's......and his record for a 3 games series will be around for a long time........ I for one dont want to beat that record!!

I once spared the 8-10 three times in one night (once in the first game, twice in the last game) in a team that left 5 of them in one night and spared all five.
It was on 21-22, and we worked out that if you shot down the 2nd arrow on the left on 22, and hit 2/3s of the way across on the left side of the 8-pin, it would bounce off the kickback and up the gutter every time.
I got all three of mine the same way, Gavin Hawkes - a lefty - left one flush in the hole, and fired at the 8-pin and it did the same thing - spare.
Then Adam Carr left one and tried to hit it in the same spot, pulled it and almost totally missed it, it nicked the 8-pin lightly, sending it sideways taking out the 10-pin :lol:

The Real Deal said:
I think you will find it more than back to back 8-10's......and his record for a 3 games series will be around for a long time........ I for one dont want to beat that record!!

That was indeed a very special night!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hobart Cup....I leave three 1-2-4-10s in the one game. Along with various other splits. Grr....Yay for 138

Does anyone remember my record of 13 (i kid you not) 1-2-4-6-10's in a 3 game series at Nats 05?
I even threaded the needle for 10 bucks too! :D

left the 7-10 3 times in one night over 6 games and spaired them all =) but i gess not that good since easy to spair in that center

Back
Top Bottom