Back with a difference.

Kellie

Facebook Rocks
It has been a while and I think it is about time that we bring back the bowlers interviews.

This time I would like you the forum members to choose who you would like me to interview, and you can even choose the questions I ask.

The person in question can be someone that has retired a senior, an Adult, Youth, or even junior bowler.

So please feel free to post who you would like to see an interview with and the questions you would like me to ask that person. I will choose 10-15 questions for the interview and once it is all complete will post it on the forum for you all to read.

Cheers Kellie

great idea kellie

i reackon a senior bowler would be awesome

Someone like Animal or even Lady Flower herself

guys like that have so many great stories about the sport

Carol Gianotti would be a good choice.

Brenton Davy would be another.

Maybe getting the Male ane Female that top the All-Stars from this years Jnr Nationals.

Hammo

Here is one interview I'd like to see....

Gillian Thompson-Rogers - What I'm going to do as TBA CEO.

TBA needs to build some bridges to regain the support of the wider bowling community, and that could be a start.

Some others that could be interesting:
Gail Torrens, on current development opportunities; Ed Kee, on changes in the sport over the last couple decades; the Phantom, on lane technology.

Yes I second Mello's request of Ann marie Putney....I would like to know more about her experience of winning the world cup last November....

Most things about Porto people of the bowling community are better off not hearing. :D

Some great suggestions...
Im with Mel and Mary, an interview with AMP would be great.
I also agree with Paul and Adam, it would be great to hear from Frawley.

Have we heard from Janette Baker before?
That would be cool too.

Back
Top Bottom