Back to back on the Trott in Warrnabool!

Whasup!

Well whats to say Trotts is at it again winning in Warrnambool over the weekend for the second year running and his third time winning this tourny awsome job Trott's well done to all the finalist and a special congrats to Lisa Notman on making the finals well done babe :lol:

Paul Trotter , 207.9 av, +438
Chris Messagno, 205.6av , +322
Craig Chandler, 204av , +251
Chris Thomas, 202.8 av, +246
Chris Benson , 200.6 av, +147
Paul Campbell , 199.4av , +136
Ralph Haford , 196.1av, +53
Jason Way, 196.8 av , +51
Lisa Notman , 194.3 av, +33
Adrian Shelton , 193.9av , +29
Shane Staehr , 192.2av , -53
Wayne Burton , 192.2 av, -94
Mark Woodyat , 190.6av , -94
David Rogers , 187.9av , -192
Jim Iacono , 184.5 av , -287

Well done Guy's and Girl :wink:

Congrats Trotts,

A great effort, back to back. A unusual condition for each sqaud, and the finals, and the best was on top from the start.

Congrats Paul on back to back,& to the other finalists,was a pity no leftys were there with you all but then if you saw the condition on the left hand side we would have scored better if we threw our shots in the car park or down the main street.Maybe one day we will get a chance,better luck next year.Go for 3 times next year Trotts!!

lets all hear a big arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for all the lefties

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

there ya go, i finished feeling sorry for them now :p :p :p

I'll join in and congratulate you Trotts on a great effort it was a pleasure to bowl next to all day during quallifying and a pleasure to watch the master at work on Sunday. Also thanks to everybody for making it a great weekend Saturday night was a hoot, I'm not sure what the staff at Images thought but who cares i had fun. And i have one tip dont have a boiling hot spa when you are p----d as some room mates didnt care if I was drowning or not enough of the crap I'm really looking forward to next year. Once again well done Trotts and also to our crazzy American friend Chris on second place. Bastie

Yeah, good stuff Trotts, and a big well done to Lisa for kicking most of our butts too.

Hey thanks guys,
Congrats to all the finalists...it was certainly a tough condition and i must
say i thought you guys on the left were extremely unlucky as it
was quite obvious that it was unbelievably difficult on the left. Dont
let that stop anyone from having a go next year as surely it wont
be like that again.
To Chris and Craig....thanks for not running over the top of
me in the last few games...Craig i guess after Mildura i had to hold
you off as you got Mac and Ray and Me that time. And get your arse into Rachuig thanks.
Thanks once again to my buddies for all their support (you guys know who you are). Special mention to Paul Bast...not bloody bad
my friend...making cash on a difficult condition 10 months after having
your left hip replaced...i just hope i can still walk after 10 months if i ever
need mine replaced.

Trotts

Congrats Trotts on the win! I think I got as close as 8 pins away from you at one point but then you chucked it into the next gear... as you normally do! Well done!

As for the oil pattern, it was one of the most challenging conditions I have seen. After bowling in match play during the initial 3 or 4 games on fresh oil with fresh backends, I certainly think A squad and the lefties were at a disadvantage. After the 3rd or 4th game in match play, the shot started to "open up" (more room to miss your target and still hit the pocket) for the righties and we were scoring a bit more! Although on Saturday I thought the lefties were "shut out", I changed my mind after the first few games of matchplay. I realised the righties in A squad opened up the lanes for B and C squads and there isn't enough lefties to open up the lanes for them!

All in all, it was a very challenging tournament with all lanes playing differently. If I am in the country next year when Warrnambool cup is on, I will definitely be bowling.

Great job to Patrick and all who helped ran the tournament including the tournament sponsor Neville Vagg!

Back
Top Bottom