ATBSOQ - Squad List 1st Dec @ Caboolture (K.Lowe)

Hi Everyone
Here is squad list for 1st Dec @ Caboolture.
Please let me know of any changes I need to make.
Stay safe & keep cool.
Kerry Lowe
Secretary ATBSO Qld Inc
Sqd List 1 Dec Caboolture.jpg

Sorry Kerry

Could you please take me out of the afternoon squad....conflicting committments!
Not sure what Jagga is doing yet, as soon as he tells me I will let you know.

Assuming that there is only one squad in January at Richlands.....could you please put us down for that ?

Cheers
Broni

Sorry Kerry

Could you please take me out of the afternoon squad....conflicting committments!
Not sure what Jagga is doing yet, as soon as he tells me I will let you know.

Assuming that there is only one squad in January at Richlands.....could you please put us down for that ?

Cheers
Broni
Hi Broni. No prob. Will take you out of Cabooolture + will put you on my reserve list for Richlands.
Cheers, Kerry

reserve list????
Hi Broni.
Sorry forgot Richlands is only 1 squad so all's good - I don't think there will be limited number...
But to answer your question - Yes I have a reserve list...
Anyone who contacts me asking to be taken off a tournament list (eg Caboolture) & put into 1st squad for the next tournament (eg Richlands) goes onto this list. Then, when 2nd sq @ Caboolture have all checked in & put their names down for Richlands, then I add the names I have on my list, in the order I received the request/s. This means that people who are actually at the bowl have 1st option at 1st sq at the next tournament, especially in view of the fact that 1st squad has limited number of bowlers.
Hope that makes sense.
Cheers,
Kerry

Reactions: bm2
Hi Everyone
Here is squad list for 1st Dec @ Caboolture.
Please let me know of any changes I need to make.
Stay safe & keep cool.
Kerry Lowe
Secretary ATBSO Qld Inc
View attachment 18687
Hi Kerry I sent you a message via Facebook messenger on the 4th of November to include Barb Richmond in both squads and have noticed she is not on the list can you please advise?
Thanks Jill

Back
Top Bottom