ATBSOQ - next tournament

ANN KIRBY

ATBSOQ had the AGM on Sunday 30 January 2011 at Richlands Bowl. There was only one squad and the conditions were tough. Carol Hill has posted the results in the Seniors Section, however, I hope for the future, bowlers will use this new section - Queensland and then ATBSOQ. All future information and results will be posted in this section.

The AGM was held afterwards at Richlands bowl and the changes of offices are:

Delores Dunlop (vice-president - female),
Lawrie Hill (vice-president - male) and
Ann Kirby (secretary).

We wish to thank Belinda for her two years in office as well as Albert (past vice-president - male) and Margaret Wingett (past vice-president - female)

Our next tournament will be at Caboolture on Sunday, February 20. There will be two squads as usual - morning and afternoon. If anyone wasn't at Richlands and wishes to bowl at Caboolture, please advise by this post if you wish to bowl morning or afternoon squad or contact me.

There will be six games as usual - morning and afternoon and the cost will be $ 50 for the six games.

Anyone wishing to join, there is the annual fee of $ 20 membership.

As I am new in this position, I will be getting together with our recent past secretary, Belinda Misfud to collect all the paperwork and then I will post a squad list on this thread.

If you wish to contact me, you can email me on [email protected] or telephone me on 0438 801 585 or after 5 pm on 3880 1585.

Ann Kirby
Secretary
ATBSOQ

Congratulations Ann, Delores and Lawrie on your positions. :)
ATBSOQ is moving forward with some new blood in its veins.

Just one more bit of info for anyone wishing to join us at our monthly tournaments .. you will need to be a 2011 TBA member and there are forms available on the check in table at each event.

cheers
Carol

They stand for Australian Tenpin Bowling Seniors Organisation Queensland - the bowlers in this organisation are 45 and over.

We hold tournaments every month and we have a state team which bowls in the Nationals in September this year.

Cheers

Ann Kirby
Secretary
ATBSOQ

Hello Madam Secretary ;)

further to our conversation of this evening, would you be so kind as to place Jagga and myself into B Squad for Caboolture on the 20th February...

many thanks:D

I am not far off 45 now so really looking forward to the circuit in umm let me just say 1 or 2 years time! :)

Congrats to all on the new comittee. Let's all look forward to a great year.
Ann, could you please put Bob & Paula Troy down for the A squad at Caboolture.

Hi Anne,

Could you please put me in a and b squad please .... I need the practice. I'll also join on the day if that's ok.

Hi Everyone

Please find attached a squad sheet (for both squads) for the next tournament at Caboolture on 20 February 2011.

If your name is not down for a squad and you want to bowl, please advise me asap or if you are down to bowl and cannot make it, please advise me.

All ladies are bowling with handicap, however, the men are listed in two divisions, scratch and restricted. If your name has an incorrect grading, please also advise me.

If you want to join, please post a thread for which squad you wish to bowl and advise of your highest league average. You can join on the day. $ 20 membership annually. The squad consists of 6 games and the cost is $ 50.

Attachments

• ATBSOQ Caboolture Squad 20.2.11.xls
    33 KB · Views: 33
Please add Shirley Lawton, Leanne Makowski and Carolyn Staib to the afternoon squad.
Thank you

Hi Everyone

Please find attached our latest squad list for Caboolture.

The afternoon squad is FULL, so if you wish to bowl, we still have some spots in the morning squad.

If your name is down for the afternoon squad and you cannot bowl, please let me know. Also, if anyone is listed for the incorrect category, please advise.

Cost for the six games is $ 50 and anyone who hasn't joined yet can on the day and the membership is $ 20 annually.

Thanks

Ann

Ann Kirby
Secretary
ATBSOQ
[email protected]
0438 801 585

Attachments

34.5 KB · Views: 18
Hi Ann,

My name was on the original list for Sunday morning and it seems to have disappeared! Could you please put me down again for Sunday morning.

Thanks - Jo Hine

Hi Everyone

Please find attached the amended squad sheet.

I have spoken to Caboolture bowl and we can extend the afternoon squad to 54 (6 to a pair) as long as we start at 12 noon. Therefore, the morning squad has been limited to 4 to a pair so that we can finish on time, lanes re-oiled and then start the afternoon squad.

Attachments

35 KB · Views: 13
Hi Everyone

The attached is the latest squad list. Would you please check your name is there and/or in the correct squad.

Please post or email by Friday 18 if you are going to bowl on Sunday at Caboolture so that I can give the "final" numbers to the bowl.

Thanks

Ann Kirby
Secretary
ATBSOQ
[email protected]
0438 801 585

Attachments

35.5 KB · Views: 21
Hi Ann,

After al this I won't be able to bowl, I have a friend up for the dayfrom Sydney. I'll be at the next event though.

Back
Top Bottom