Association Challenge 300

andrewbc

Just like to congratulate Steve Hampson on a 300 game well done.

Also steve bowled a 299 the game before.
Cassie Fagg from Toowoomba Bowled a 299 in yesterdays bowling

Well Done to all

Keep the high games coming.

Congrats Hammer.

Makes up for the cold 7-10 in the twin tour last week.

congrats on your 300 mate,especially straight after a 299 well done.good to see you bowl a 300 while representing ipswich,must bring out the best in you. ;) PS ..GO IPSWICH

Well done Hammer. Not bad for the worlds' worst bowler :D I guess you used a Dirty Bomb or HDB - Lane #1 Super pills.

Keep them coming WWB, AKA DB2

Feral

Excellent bowling 299 and then 300 Steve, very well done. Caboolture may be "easy" but you still gotta be consistent which these scores show. Now you can repeat in Haros and stop that Hammo person getting all the limelight!!

Unbeleivable, great bowling mate, keep up the good work, another 300 to your list.

On ya mate

well done steve on the great games, and a massvie congrats to cassie u rock

luke green

Nice game Cass. I hope you will be bowling Monday night so I can rub it in that you left a 10-pin lol...
Nah I wouldnt do that...

Nice to see everyone is bowling well!

Another Association Challenge 300

Well done to Warren Sutherland who today also bowled 300.

Many more went close. Was a very high scoring day.

Well Done

Well done hammer on two great games to bowl a 299 and then to back it up with a 300 was a pleasure to watch, also congrats on making the all star team

Thanks everyone, Congrats go to Caboolture, firstly for winning, and makeing the tornament run smoothly over the whole 3 days. This tornament every year just keeps getting better and better. Sunny Coast next year and i cant wait.

CV, yes mate that 7-10 split wasnt on my mind but funny enough since you reminded me i bowled my 300 game on that same pair.

Reg, Feral, HDB1, You were right it was with a Hybrid Dirty Bomb, but Reg it was more enjoyable than all of my other 300"s cause this one was in a 5 Man team.

Go Hammeroid!

Good to see Australias worst bowler putting 2 of Australias worst games back to back! Not far away mate you will put 2 together, now that you have learned how to harness the power of the buzzsaw! ;)

Good onya mate and well deserved top qualifying for the All Star team.

PS Why was Hammo juggling for you and cleaning your bowling shoes on thursday night? :p

Well done mate!

Back
Top Bottom