Anyone heard of Chuck Johnson

As someone who learned to bowl in Christchurch, I have never heard of him either. I wonder if he'll show up at the Enduro next weekend?? :rolleyes:

David.

Someone from Christchurch who's in the bowling circle, ie manager of a bowl, should go and pay this gentleman a visit. Sound like "Money grab" to me.
Beware.....as quoted by Chuck
"However, all I’m asking is a measly $27."
10 people buy thats $270
100 people buy thats $2700
1000+ people.....

Stax

Maybe he is legitemate? Sounds like a con, but you never know, there may actually be a secret to bowling..... bahahahahahahahaahahahahaha.

Read his letter and he claims to have added '71 points' to his score. I did not know that a footy game broke out when you are bowling! Well Chuck, I am sure that someone would have heard of you by now if you were the master jedi bowler.
A point of note, is that his address is in New Zealand, but he gladly charges you in US Dollars.
:splat: [-X :snipersm:

It is a real downloadable document.

He is linked to a company that has over 10,000 downloadable items.

You can sign up on the site to be a reseller and earn a percentage of the sales.

I could sell tennis or golf secrets even though i know very little about the game.

The selling layout makes you seem like an expert. :confused: :confused:

:rolleyes:
Bowling tips from a bloke named Chuck......

What's next? golf tips from a guy called Shank and sex tips from Dr Droop?

Perhaps he should change his name to Crank! :)

Isn't he the bloke who played halback for Jerusalem from 4736-4279 BC, moved to Egypt in 4277 BC to captain the Pharohs' eights on the Nile until 3064 BC before moving to China to coach the National ping pong squad until 4 BC when he moved back to Jerusalem and was caught up in the cruxification scandal? If it is, he was the same bloke who was resurrected in the USA in 1961, became a champion at everything and decided to move to the "Land of The Long White Cloud" to become a shearer. So I guess he knows more about sport than anybody else and, as a very competent shearer, knows how to fleece more than sheep ;) I'd be wary guys!!!

Cheers

Feral

Back
Top Bottom