Ebonite Angular One

KANAFA!

Coverstock: GBV 12.7
RG: 2.46"
Differential.056"

Drilling: Pin over ring finger, CG Kicked right 1 1/2 inch from Centre Grip, MB 1 1/2 inch right of thumb.
Surface Preparation: Box Condition

What I Was Looking For in this Ball and Layout:

with the pin over the ring finger, ideally i was looking for a bit of length with this ball. i was a bit hesitant as the name of the ball is Angular One, and i didnt really want the ball to skid flip on the back end.

What I Ended Up With in this Ball and Layout:

Well, this ball sure does go long. Having the GBV12.7 Pearl Coverstock measured up with this drilling, i can certainly make this ball go a long way down the lane before it starts to turn. Now it did at first have a tendancy to skid/flip a little, so i backed it down to 4000 Grit abralon. This made it read a little earlier, and calmed the back end reaction down. One thing i did find is that you can do a lot of different things to this ball to get different reactions. Speed is one of these things. if you want to get the ball to turn, you can slow your speed up and get a completely different reaction. if there playing a bit drier, then you can speed up a bit and get a fair bit of extra length.

this ball is very versitile, you can play with the surfaces, alter your speeds and play different angles into the pocket for a great result. It can be used in power players hands, and the strokers love them too! A great ball from Ebonite.

Matt