ANDY GODKIN

rum

MANY A BOWLER WILL KNOW ANDY GODKIN OF ALICE SPRINGSTHROUGHT NT CHAMPIONSHIPS, WALTER DEVEER,THE DISABILITIES NATIONALS & THE HONDA MASTERS GAMES. ANDY WAS BADLY SAVAGED BY A DOG ON SATURDAY NIGHT LOOSING HIS NOSE ALONG WITH OTHER MAJOR DAMAGE. ANDY WAS FLOWN TO THE ROYAL ADELAIDE HOSPITAL WHERE HE IS IN A PRETTY BAD WAY. THE PLASTIC SURGEONS WERE TODAY ASSESING AND PLANNING THEIR NEXT MOVE.
IN ONE OF HIS WAKING MOMENTS ANDY STILL SHOWED HIS SENSE OF HUMOUR WHEN GIVEN MY MESSAGE THAT ONLY PUFFTERS HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY - ANDYS TYPICAL ANSWER WAS GET F@#KED KJ :cool::D:);):

GET WELL SOON ANDY :D

Not a good thing to read about first thing in the morning....

Andy, we hope that all goes well for you in Adelaide and that you are back home in Alice sooner rather than later!

This is a terrible thing to happen, Andy is a great guy - hope all goes well Andy and you get back home soon, then we can laugh about this at the State Champs.
Cheers
June

I have just spoken to Andy,he is still in a lot of pain yet maintaining his great sense of humor.

To Andy

Get Well soon Mate
My thoughts and Prayers are with you and knowing your fighting qualities you will be back with us bigger and better shortly.

Cheers
Mick House

Oh Andy, what have you done this time? We really hope that all works out with the surgery and your face is as good as new (if not better!!!!!). Hope that makes you smile. Thinking of you so much and wishing and hoping for a full recovery for you our little mate
Linds & Janine xxxxxx
PS Hope you gave the dog your usual response to things you don't like:):):):)

Andy is now home and thanks everyone for theire well wishes. Its going to be a long painful time ahead, back to Adelaide in 8 weeks time. thanks everyone

Andy

Back
Top Bottom