AMF Masters in Sydney

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
This event is on the National calendar and is scheduled for 15th and 16th of August. Does anyone have any details regarding this event? Entry form? Cost? Format?

It's about 7 weeks away

I was thinking the same thing last week George, A brand new National ranked tourney and this is how they treat it, going to lose entry's for this reason, no warning to anyone.

Just want to let you know that the AMF Masters is going ahead, it has been confirmed by Michael Green NSW Regional Manager.

It will be an open event with ladies having 8 pins handicap.

More information will be released soon.

Entry form for the 2015 AMF Masters

Attachments

• AMF_Masters-3pg_July2015_FA.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 197
Been a while since i bowled a national event, but just wondering is this a standard format now?

6 Games qualifying , cut to 6 games with no matchplay at all? (except final) and no repocharge ..

Way different from when i was bowling them a few years ago - just wondering if this is reflective of majority of national events now?

Been a while since i bowled a national event, but just wondering is this a standard format now?

6 Games qualifying , cut to 6 games with no matchplay at all? (except final) and no repocharge ..

Way different from when i was bowling them a few years ago - just wondering if this is reflective of majority of national events now?
Its 10 games then 6 games then 6 games then a 2 game final

Oh okay, missed the first ten! So is that a standard format now? No match play or stepladder?

No not at all, most have been matchplay but formats are changing recently to keep interest high.... on the NSW Regional Tour we have a different format for each event

thank you. Do you know if that is the most up to date list? Not many names on that

I think it is up to date. The NSW TBA are running the event maybe email them if you have any questions. The list has 44 names, 10 in A squad and 34 in B squad.

It looks up to date as my deposit was in only a few days ago and my name is now lightlighted in green

Back
Top Bottom