Track 811A & 503C

Chowny

Staff member
After a decent break away from bowling due to work commitments, I've come back to bowling and keep using Track gear.

Since coming back I've picked up a 503C and an 811A.

The 503C has been a little to much to handle on the Wednesday night pattern at Robina and I haven't used it a whole lot. Maybe 4-5 games. Have it pin above and mb kicked out right, maybe one day ll venture away from league and get some more miles on it.

The 811A is sensational, 1st practice game with it I had a 300. Have this drilled pin below and mb at 45. The control and consistant motion is great. One of my favorite balls I've had for a while. Wish id come back to bowling earlier so I could of tried a 607A. (or maybe I'm just liking pin down drillings like the Rising I had)

I have a 716C and 716T on the way, so who knows what I'll do with them.

Sorry it's not really a great review, but I'm just keen on sharing my thoughts on these products I'm really liking.

hey chowny,

mate, 503c is good ball, i sanded mine to 4000 and polished it, a great ball for dry house shot, the 811a is the best of the 8/9 series balls have been made so far,
716c is the ball for heavy oil sports patterns.

716t would be good as a pin under ball, for better backend control

I have a 503c which is great on Medium to dry, I also have a 716c for Medium conditions and a 919c I use on Medium to Heavy
And last but not least a 930t for Heavy.
Great balls all of them and very predictable to read down the lane as they dont have the Big Snap on the Backend like other HP Balls.

Back
Top Bottom