$50,000 Australian Masters?

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Thats the word on the street in down town Jakarta. Is it true that Australia will host an event this big? No word on the TBA website, is it just a rumour floating around?

Thats the word on the street in down town Jakarta. Is it true that Australia will host an event this big? No word on the TBA website, is it just a rumour floating around?

What are you smoking in down town Jakarta George?

I'll believe it when I see it!

Apparently there is going to be a "big announcement" at the Rachuig dinner by TBA. So many rumours flying around (as normal).

Georgio,
AMF Announced that next year the AMF Australian Masters will be held at Rooty Hill and there will be $100000 on offer. No other details as yet.

Thanks Pilko, that's what I heard, $100000 prizefund with $50K 1st, seems a little over the top if you ask me. Look forward to hearing about the announcement. If TBA want Australia's best to participate, this the carrot they needed. Please let me know after the announcement

Not sure if its for both masters or just the one, did hear it 2 days ago and wondered why it wasnt on here. Would be nice if i could bowl for $50000 first at Surfers though :(

Yeah one catch though whats the entry fee. Me thinks somewhat large based on a past Mega Prize Tourny held at Ed Fleming Lanes in the early 1990s. If i remember rightly the entry fee was 1 k. Cheers Ralph

might not be a catch

years ago, you could bowl your way through to a world cup for under $50, if you won a SPC centre final

Will the tournament organiser send a formal invitation to other Asian countries' bowling congresses & associations including those top European bowlers if the prize funds are going to be this big?

Bet Qld Premier Anna Bligh will try and slot it in at the Gold Coast in place of the Grand Prix LOL

Now we would also just need AMF to lay down a condition with some quantity of oil where it matters, and for it not to favour one particular style of play like the last few seem to have done.

Back
Top Bottom