45th Australian National Championship 22nd Oct to 28th Oct

Beanie

Follow the New Zealand Team as they head over the ditch to compete in the Australian National Championships and then match it with 9 other teams from around Australia in the Walter Rachuig Trophy Tournament. The team travelling to Australia are:
Men Craig Nevatt, David Davies, Bryce Andrews, Tony Lum, Fred Housham, Brodie Hunt, Adrian Judd.
Women Julieanne Mollet, Lesley Potter, Suzanne Howell, Dianne Robinson, Tanya Allardyce, Sharon Pinker, Megan Fletcher.
Manager -Geoff Wakelin, Coach- Vic Potter.

Bring on the Trans Tasman Rivalry and good bowling to the New Zealand Team.

Follow the results on the TBA website here.

How come Wakelin's name was in the results. I would have thought as manager of the team he would have been too busy to bowl in the Nationals?
What's going on?

Geoff (I believe he has a first name..and is never referred to as Wakelin!), bowled in the Australian National Championships with the full backing of his team. Also from what I understand the National Masters was after Rachuig so I don't see how this would have effected his preperation of the team.

Geoff worked really hard to prepare the team, and many of you dont see the effort he puts in, before questioning his commitment to the team I think you should ask him directly rather than hanging your washing out in public!

Can I ask why the concern about (Mr Wakelin to you) in the first place?

Well Done to the Ladies team, magnificent effort. Shame the Men fell away at the end, at least you gave yourselves a shot at it. Better luck next year.

koozebowling, dont be a nob geoff puts heaps of effort into coaching and im sure they were all prepared very well as it is . good on geoff for having a go!

William

I suggest that next time you post on this forum that you have all your facts straight.

Children should be seen and not heard and unless you have something useful and worthwhile to say then don't bother saying it.

Craig

Back
Top Bottom