2020 Hammer Queensland Senior Classic

Hi Carol
Why is Steve Sol in B squad ? I am not happy....My original msg (Sept 30) asked for B squad & due to my flight on Friday being late afternoon into Bris doesn't give me much time to get to the Bowl... Please let me know asap as I may have to change my flight.. cheers

Hi Carol
Why is Steve Sol in B squad ? I am not happy....My original msg (Sept 30) asked for B squad & due to my flight on Friday being late afternoon into Bris doesn't give me much time to get to the Bowl... Please let me know asap as I may have to change my flight.. cheers
Hi Terry
will double check on originals times

Steve you are now in B Squad - Please confirm
regards Carol

Hi Steve - due to a check on original times Terry O'mera should have been 1 st reserve for B Squad so unfortunately at this stage you are still in A Squad
my apologies
Carol

Any bowlers able to swap from A squad to C squad for Fely Shih and myself.?
Our flights were changed from Virgin. With a 6am flight from Perth, cant do justice to bowling at this time.
I originally requested C squad, but unlucky number 13.
Sure would appreciate it. Thanks bowlers.

Thank you everyone for you patience .. had to do some time checks on reserves to ensure the order is correct.
brief overview of changes
D Squad - most of the remaining A Squad reserves moved into D, 1 from B Squad
A Squad - 6 reserve Bowlers moved up - now 2 spots Vacant
B Squad - Terry O'mera moved from A into B with the B Squad Bowler going into D, Cheryl Womack now out Kerry Stockwell now in
C Squad - unchanged

Please check that we have your payments correct and nicely let us know it there is an error :)
key to reading squads payments -
black = no deposit received
blue = no deposit but in D squad
Men Blue = deposit paid

Ladies Pink = deposit paid
Men Blue = full deposit paid also has grey background

Ladies Pink = full deposit paid also has grey background

Here is the latest update of Squads

regards
Carol

Last edited:
Carol,

I would have thought it not prudent for me to pay a non refundable deposit and not legal for you to request knowing that the squads are full.

I hope that my spot as reserve has not been jeopardised or moved backwards because of this.

Bob

Carol,

I would have thought it not prudent for me to pay a non refundable deposit and not legal for you to request knowing that the squads are full.

I hope that my spot as reserve has not been jeopardised or moved backwards because of this
Bob

Hi Bob
We do not ask Reserves to pay a deposit until they are advised that they have a spot in a squad.
Bowlers who are in a squad and paid but want to change if a spot becomes available are shown as paid reserves.
Bob were you asked to pay a deposit? and if you were by who.
Batesy & Carol

Hi Carol, further to your reply to Bob W, I noticed that Susie, Bob and myself have been bumped down the reserve list as we haven’t paid a deposit. I wasn’t aware that we needed to paid a deposit to keep our place on the reserve list. If a non refundable deposit is required to keep my place on the reserve list please remove me from the tournament.
Kevin Blackmore

Hi Carol, further to your reply to Bob W, I noticed that Susie, Bob and myself have been bumped down the reserve list as we haven’t paid a deposit. I wasn’t aware that we needed to paid a deposit to keep our place on the reserve list. If a non refundable deposit is required to keep my place on the reserve list please remove me from the tournament. Kevin Blackmore

Hi Kevin
it is a bowlers option to pay a deposit to secure a spot by a nominated date (it was, again this year, 7 days after nominating), and therefore if a spot opens up a paid reserve bowler will move up (in order) over a bowler that has not paid a deposit.
It has always been that if a bowler nominates, pays, and does not make it into any squad then their deposit is refunded.

Regards
Carol

Can you please point me to the rule that says non paid deposit reserves are bumped?
Surely if a place becomes available then it should be offerred to the next player on the list and a deposit asked to be paid, and only forfieted if not paid
?

Back
Top Bottom