2020 Hammer Queensland Senior Classic

Updated 12/10/2019
would like to thank everyone for their patience this week, to say Brian & I were time poor this week would be an understatement !
A, B, & C Squad full with All Deposits Paid
Please note that Alan McKay & Ron Warmington out of A Squad and reserves Gary Bernardin & Annette Bateup now in A Squad.

D Squad has 13 names at this stage and some of those are in other squads... so... if D Squad goes ahead (still need 12 bowlers for it) then we will make the required changes, advise bowlers concerned before posting D squad
To the Seniors competing in Sydney .Good Luck, Safe Travels and Good Bowling ..

Hi carol I'm late but a spot in A Squad becomes available please
Hi Robert - You will be #7 reserve in A Squad .. would you be interested in D Squad if it goes ahead 1pm Friday & 5pm Sunday
Regards
Carol

Hi would like to bowl in D Squad Could you confirm if there is a spot available. Cheers Jamie
Hi Jamie - Have you in D Squad.
BUT it still has to be confirmed as a goer, we still need 10 Bowlers for it go ahead in the 1pm Friday & 5pm Sunday time slot
Regards
Carol

Bob hardie B Squad please

Hi Bob , All three Squads are full with deposits paid and all have paid reserves waiting - I have added you to the reserve list in both A (7th)and B (12th) Squads
We are going to run D Squad again this year - Fri 17th Jan 1.00pm & Sunday 19th Jan 5.00 pm if you would like that squad
regards
Carol

We have 17 now in D Squad so it is going ahead

- some bowlers are moving from their current squad (over to D by their request) so there will be a bit of a reshuffle.
No Squad list, at this stage will be put up, as it can be confusing to see names in two squads (eg. A+D /B+D /C+D)
ONLY the Current Paid reserves in list order, at this stage will be notified and given the opportunity to move
will keep you informed as we progress with this
regards
Carol

Last edited:
Bowlers we have 2 bowlers whose flights have been changed by the airline and so they would like to swap A Squad for C Squad
Please let me know if you can assist
thank you

Back
Top Bottom