2017 SA Seniors Classic

Glennell

I am pleased to advise that the 2017 SA Seniors Classic will be held at the AMF Cross Road Bowling centre on the 8th and 9th of April 2017. This tournament is being run cooperatively between TBA(SA) and ATBSO(SA). We will let you know when you can register for the event (and "Yes", the cake stall will be on again).

Please let me know if you have any immediate queries regarding the event.

Sorry Guys
Animal will miss this one (1st time in years ! ) We will be in Singapore
have a great tournament

Hi Glenn, could you please put Vivienne Bissell & Terry Bissell into squad B. Thanks

HI Everyone, Sorry for the first time since this tournament started way, way back, I will not be attending.
Fely Shih and myself (Brenda Kirkwood) will be in Singapore. Good luck to all bowlers.

The SA Seniors Classic is only a few weeks away - on the 8th and 9th of April at AMF Cross Roads!

We will have an updated squad list up soon, but there are still spots available.

Entry fee is $210, and a reminder that the advertised prize fund is guarenteed!

You can register at: http://bit.ly/SASeniorsClassicRegistration

Hi All,
I need to ask this question why have we clashed with dates for this tournament every body looks forward to this event & the numbers don't look good it can't
be that hard to see a lot of bowlers that have bowled this event for many years are going to Singapore.Did they not think this when they put this date forward.

Darrell Holt.

No Ditch No Daz.

Hi Darrell - thanks for your question :)

It would have been great to use the usual weekend for the SA Seniors Classic, but unfortunately it clashed with school holidays this year in South Australia and we were not able to secure a venue. I believe the SA School Holidays are on different dates from the eastern states - ours start and finish a week or two later.

As I'm sure you can understand, bowling centres aren't keen to schedule tournaments that clash with school holidays.

We worked with ATBSO in South Australia as well as TBA in trying to find a suitable date. It wasn't until too late that we realised it clashed with the event in Singapore.

This will still be a great event, and whilst numbers may be slightly down in 2017; we have made the decision to guarantee all advertised prize money.

In the meantime, if you know Seniors that aren't going to Singapore, why not let them know how great the SA Seniors Classic is and encourage them to visit Adelaide for a weekend?

Thanks

David Brooks.
President - TenpinSA.

Thanks David good to know the reason behind the decision to take it away from the usual weekend that this tournament is held on.Fantastic that the advertused prize fund has been guaranteed.
Could you please share the tournament page on Facebook so I can share it around thanks.

Darrell Hot.

No Ditch No Daz.

Hi,
Just wondering if you have a current squad listing, please. I haven't received any confirmation regarding which squad I'm in (I requested B).
Thanks.

...updated Squad Listing.

Attachments

• 17620213_481157405602423_7644856543055013221_o.jpg
    17620213_481157405602423_7644856543055013221_o.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom