2016 Kegel QLD Open

If anyone has enquires about this event please contact Alice or Batesy at the bowl and not Mary Flower as she has retired.

Thanks

Brian Bates

There are a few people with names in two squads I am Waiting for replies as to which they want and will be Updated as soon as they answer.
Also anyone not wanting a spot can they let me know as soon as possible...Alice
also remember the 30/1/16 for deposits Alice

Quick question about reserves. Come Deposit due date, do reserves get put in the squads in order of listing or if someone has paid a deposit do they get preference? Given we are not in a squad, technically our deposits are not due by this date as we are not holding a tournament spot?....

Good afternoon guys and gals,

please see attached pattern for the 2016 QLD Kegel Open..
image.jpeg
Enjoy

Cheers,

Quick question about reserves. Come Deposit due date, do reserves get put in the squads in order of listing or if someone has paid a deposit do they get preference? Given we are not in a squad, technically our deposits are not due by this date as we are not holding a tournament spot?....
IN REPLY The reserves will go in to the line up in order of position not if they have paid deposits. They will then be given 3 days to pay deposit to secure spot or the next in line
will be offered it. Is this what you wanted to know. If any have paid deposits and don't make the tournament their deposits will be refunded Thanking You ALice

Chris Castle you are now in D Squad do you want this over others please let me know...Alice

Attachments

• 2016 KEGEL SQUADS 15.11.xls
    61.5 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom