2015 Joondalup Cup

ratty133

The Brow
Hi all

This is a bit of advance notice for the 2015 Joondalup Cup.

The tournament will be on the weekend of February 7&8

Squad times are approximate only
A Squad - 9am
B Squad - 2pm

Matchplay will start 8-8:30am on Sunday.

All details will be on the entry form once approved.

B squad already has 17 names.

Squads will be capped at 24 players and will be opened up once both squads are full. So please leave your names as a reserve for your squad of choice. A $50 deposit will be required to secure your spot. You will have 2 weeks after nominating to pay your deposit after which time you will be placed on a reserve list until your deposit is paid.

Deposits can be paid into the following account:

BSB: 066168
Account #: 10173005
Account Name: Tenpin Bowling Association of WA

Please use your name and JC Deposit as a reference.

Thanks

Matt

Im not 100% sure on the 8 pins. I don't know if TBA are continuing with the rule for 2015. It will be confirmed when the entry form is released. That should be coming out in the next few weeks, once we get approval from TBA.

Personally, if it brings in more entries, then yes. If it doesn't entice the women to bowl when they have a small headstart, and no more than usual show up, i dont mind them having it as an option but dont personally feel it should be mandatory.

Hi guys

Attached is the entry form for the 2015 Joondalup Cup

We will be running Side pots and Brackets on the day also for an extra fee. $5 Brackets and $20 Side Pots.

Please leave your names for entries for the tournament here.

Attachments

• joondalup cup 2015 form.doc
    698.5 KB · Views: 118
Hi Guys

Ill get a new squad list up tonight, but i think B squad is now full with some reserves. I will have anyone registered for B put in A and on the reserve list for B but pretty sure we can accomodate you all into B shortly.

Matt

Hi Guys

The tournament committee have decided to open B Squad up to 33 players and that is as far as it can be opened up to. It is already full with 1 reserve, as such, we must ask for deposits. A $50 NON REFUNDABLE deposit. These can be made by phoning Carol at the bowl on 08 9300 1311 or by eft to the following details:

BSB: 066168
Account #: 10173005
Account Name: Tenpin Bowling Association of WA

Please use your surname and JC Deposit as a reference

Deposits need to be received by November 30 or reserves will be placed into B squad.

Thanks guys

Matt

Attachments

• Joondalup Cup Squad Names 2015 with payments.xls
    30 KB · Views: 125
Sorry guys, really wanted to make this tourney but have to pull out, please take Robbie Alston and Samantha Edwards off the list, hoping it's a success, cheers Rob.

Back
Top Bottom