2009 JUNIOR & YOUTH QUEENSLAND SHIELD

FLOWER

A very successful event with Juniors bowling at Aspley and Youth at Caboolture. Congratulations to all competitors and 2010 looks like being a great follow-up year. A special mention here of some of the winners who are grinners!

JUNIORS:
Junior Female Team - Aspley
Junior Male Team - Caboolture
All Stars - Male
Aaron Heffernan
Casey Midgley
Joseph Baldwin
Karl Brockman
Ricky Fitzsimmons
All Stars - Female
Tiffany Crossett
Kristina Nay
Johanna Hodnett
Maddy Kemp
Stephanie Surawski

NELL WEIR SHIELD for Juniors - Caboolture

YOUTH:
Scratch Team - Aspley B
Handicap Team - Mt. Gravatt
All Stars - Male
Aaron Midgley
John Knaap
Bart Jeffrey
Jason Bates
All Stars - Female
Katie Kroehnert
Taya Reggars
Kylie Kassel
Kyria Banar

NELL WEIR SHIELD for Youth - Caboolture A

Full awards attached.

Attachments

• Junior Presentation Results.pdf
    140.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Youth Presentation Results.pdf
    139.4 KB · Views: 68
Thanks to caboolture bowl for a awesome weekend... things went pretty smooth and went very well!!

huge congrats to arron for averaging 230... great work mate...

Personally, i never got to say thank you Mary and john for the awesome work they did for the youth on the weekend... was very enjoyable... and sorry for not getting a red card... hope the red rosin bag was good enough:surrender:

thanks again:)...

PS... mary is there any chance of getting a copy of the bowlers averages? i think u know what sheet i am talking about

well i want to congratulate many ppl first of the ppl that where running the tournament for my first major tournament am very happy and pleased with the way it was run i also would like to thank all the fellow youth competitors from there repective centres
to all the scratch and handicap team mates of MT GRAVATT
want to thank my team for takin out the 1st place in the handicap division was a hard and great battle all other teams where giving us a huge fight look forward to next year and see most of you guys again
thanks chris

hey taker how bout thanking ur manager and coach haha only joking it was a really good tournament thanks again to mary and john and the rest of the committee.

ill be back for sure next year and thank u to all my bowlers in the youth teams for mt gravatt u guys did well :)

hey taker how bout thanking ur manager and coach haha only joking it was a really good tournament thanks again to mary and john and the rest of the committee.

ill be back for sure next year and thank u to all my bowlers in the youth teams for mt gravatt u guys did well :)

lol my bad yes i will thank both amanda duffy and craig coombs for all the support and help they gave the Mt Gravatt team thought the three days both of you are awsome and lookin forward to more tournaments like it and next year you can already put my name down lol

thanks everyone at aspley for an awesome weekend.
everything ran smoothly.

i had an awesome weekend.
:) aspleyyyy for the win.

congrats to caboolture for winning overall.
and to aaron and tiff for topping all stars.
i had to bowl tiff and she brought it.

i'll definatly be back next year.

-bec.

Back
Top Bottom