2006 Melbourne Tenpin Cup

E

edfleminglanes

Hi Guys, have had several bowlers with questions redarding 2006 MTC. This year the event will be run on 10th,11th and 12th June which will be the long weekend in Melbourne. Entry forms hopefully will be mailed out to all centre by sometime March. Please note for the Ladies we will be having a seperate division for the Females, and hopefully we can attract about 32 to keep that prize fund flowing. Qualifying will be with the Males during the first 2 days.
We are still finishing negotiations with several sponsors so hence I can not say much more. We are hoping for a Major prize in the Female section.If anyone needs help with accommodation, please let me know. Otherwise we will hopefully see a full house from New Zealand.:cool:

just to let david davies no if your bowling melb cup you mite want to fly over the day befor cos you dont want the same thing happen to you as spc when your flight was late for take off and you missed checkin and i had you down as top avg for that weekend see you at melb cup

Thanks for your concern Dwayne, very much appreciated. Thanks also for your faith in me, I hadn't noticed that you had me down as your pick for top avg.

Yes I am planning on attending MTC this year, but we'll see how things pan out with flight times as far as getting time off work goes. But one thing I will do is make sure I take the last flight out of Melbourne, so if I do make the podium I will actually get to stand on it.

David.

Yeah I'm keen to go back to the "mother land" to have a chuck this year.

I spose when it gets closer to the date we could work out when we want to fly out and save some $$$ on travelling.

Hi Terry and Cameron, life is okay down in sunny Melbourne and things are starting to look good for the Melbourne Tenpin Cup,will be good to catch with you Cameron, I believe you have been keeping your average down and bowling with a rock hard house ball:confused: And adve it would be very nice to see you standing on the podium this year with the No 1 prize in your hand.
We all look forward to seeing you at ED Fleming Lanes in June.
Terry how is the seniors events going for you, have you won any yet;) if not you must be very close,hope you are enjoying your comeback to the game. I was thinking of you last year when I was watching Lovell and brought back a lot of good ole memories from our younger days.:cool:

Hi Guys, need your help on a small matter. One of your NZ bowlers rang to book a spot in the 2006 MTC and pay by Amex. Our staff did not realise that we do not carry Amex and have tried to e-mail John with the message bouncing back to me.Could anyone who knows JOHN MATTHEWS please ask him to e-mail Ed Fleming Lanes on [email protected]
Thanks and much appreciated.:cool: