• HI Mac
    No worries.
    ANZ Bank
    BSB: 013 355
    Account: 8354 82749
    Name: Earthern Way P/L, trading as Mentone Tenpin Bowl
    Cheers
    Was
    ok fair enough thats about where i am with bowling as well family will and always comes first,the same reason i am not bowling AO.
    I have decided not to try out, the event in Brisbane is one week after our once a year family holiday. Can't afford to pay out for the event and loose another weeks work in the same month.
    Hi Mac, 193, 233, 232, took a little to line up in the first. Will do post soon on my site, Cheers Paul.
    am thinking about it but not sure if i can get there i have just sent an email to denece to let her know i cant be part of rachuig,training squad or state champs this year but would check my dates and let her know about the invitational thing?think i can be up for the challenge who knows we might end up i the same team?
    happy new year
    hey you, long time no speak...miss you guys muchly..
    are you bowling the states invitational...joshi would
    like to challenge...haha
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY WE LOVE YOU MAC
    HAVE A GREAT DAY.... SEE YOU TONIGHT
    JEANINE & JOSH
    Hey,
    i am so over this, I have told josh to talk to you tomorrow night, to find
    out how he can improve and where he went wrong.... He is not annoyed at you, but, at others... wayne gave him a bit of a ribbing on tuesday and said louise will get stuck into them, he is now not even wanting to bowl for Vic... i hope this stops soon...
    take care, and see ya tomorrow....
    jeanine
    yeah just replied to shane's private message as well and i think he understands where i was coming from with it now and have openly said to them if they need any advice i am here to help anytime
    cheers mac
    Hey, thankyou, and nick did pass on your email to the boys.. Josh was not mad at you, it was the other people who quickly had their two bob
    this i think and hope will make them stronger.. what's done is done and we now need to move on. oh and good luck today.....
    Hi there,

he is hurt by all this .. i think too many people are judging,
    and may i say, that not one person has congratulated the actual
    winners of the junior shield, the focus has been forest hill boys.
    So after all the hype, it was'nt worth the win...
    he may not bowl junior shield again after this.. very sad...he is angry
    and maybe time will heal the wounds..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom