GeorgeF
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you locked in?
    Kegelmaster
    Kegelmaster
    Hi George, I only just saw your video clip that you posted on Facebook a while back checking out string pinsetters. I would love to have a talk to you if you have a few minutes spare. Please give me a call on 0407 292112. In the meantime, please have a look at my German made string pinsetter:
    Cheers, Heinz
    The 390 has composite inputs at the rear (red, white, yellow - push on, RCA, Cinch connectors), but keep in mind it will record at a lower quality than HDMI (Full HD), and it will not play Blu-ray discs, only DVD's, CD's MP3 audio etc. Hope this clarifies your question. Tony Drexel.
    Hello George, The Panasonic Blu-ray model you have will only record the following a) Normal TV Channels b) Camera via the mini DV connector at the front or c) DVD's etc that are not copyright protected to the hard drive. You need to have the Panasonic model DMR-XW390 (RRP $450 however on special at Harvey Norman, JB HIFI etc since December at $389). Cont...
    Hi George, due to a number of people being unable to attend the event on the weekend we have dropped back to one squad. hope the times are ok with you.
    we still have 31 bowlers attending so prize money will only be adjusted by a small amount.. thanks heaps. Emma
    Hey George, Would be good to catch up again. I'm now Newcastle based, if you are ever down this way give me a call 02 4976 136. or drop me a message here, let me know how things are going .. Cheers ,Peter Brierley
    OOPS.. Would help if I said what I was talking about. See post Tenpin-Tennis & TV.

Jim
    Hi George, Do you know when approx you posted that video? Was very good ( and innovative )
    Regards Jim.
    Hi George, a few friends of mine and myself were wondering if you'd give up some of your time to give us some lessons, most of us are 2 handed bowlers that have bowled for just over a year and we all feel we've learnt basically all we can from our pro at our bowl
    We live in Lismore so i'd just like to ask how much a full day or a few hours coaching session would be
    Cheers Brendan Santin
    HI George
    Firstly well done on your performance in the AO. Great bowling as usual.
    Secondly, a BIG THANKYOU for arranging the Nano towels and having yourself and Jason sign them.
    Doug dropped them off tonight. Really appreciate it and we sold approx. 12 so far...more to come!
    Keep bowling well. Stay in touch.
    Regards
    Warren (Wasa) Stewart :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom