Youth Teams to Beijing for Asian Youth Championships

congrats fellow team mates,

you all deserve the chance you have been given and i have a feeling this is gonna be an amazing trip....

sooo exciting about going away with you all.... and doing awesomely well together....

Bee

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE :)

You are all seriously amazing players and will do us proud!!!

Sorry to be biast but well done my beebee, i know you have trained hard for this so well done now take the opportunity and make the most of it!!!

Jayde

The girls who nominated did not have to participate in a selection camp as there were not as many nominations. Also, there were a few girls that just previously completed the women's selection camp at the end of april. However, the team was decided by a selection panel.

I find it amusing that girls who didn't make the shortlist for the women's team were picked ahead of those who did!!

congrats everyone on making the team.
couldnt have picked it better.
now thats out of the way.

woo hoo!!

HUGE congrats goes to benny and bee and marc for making the team.
- bout time benny. pity its in winter. there wont be any summer....nights.
- and beef im excited for you. probably more so for the fact stir fry is extremely popular in china.
- and bro, big congrats. you worked hard for it.

kara.

Congratulations to everyone. With the physical strain put on the boys over the weekend, for them to bowl as well as they did on those conditions was amazing, i'm still sore.

All the best, im sure there will be some gold coming back this august!

With this strong squad, Australia is definitely one of favorites to win medals. Meet you all there in China.

Congratulations David on making the team.
Sunday was all a little rushed with you walking in the centre after
such a hectic weekend and your whole family leaving for Phuket a few hours later.
We will celebrate when we all get home.
We miss you dearly and I can't thank you enough for
offering to stay behind to hold the fort for us.
You are a wonderful son and well deserved of your spot in the team.
And what a strong team it is.
Best of luck to all.
Love from Dozza :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom