Columbia 300 Wrath SF Review

Chipis

WRATH SF
Core Technology: Double Cylinder Core
Core Technology Benefits: Proven Ti Boss II
Coverstock: STSXP™
Coverstock Benefit: Strong reactive coverstock produces smooth transition and strong arc.
As soon as i was notified about another Wrath in the making, i wanted one in my arsenal. After so much success with the Wrath and Wrath XP. Reading the "Coverstock Benefit" i knew i was going to be extremely happy with the consistency and predictability of the Wrath SF. I can tell you now.... I wasn't wrong! I have had a few sessions with the Wrath SF in a few different bowling centres and it is so smooth, but the strong arc creates great carry and a strong drive through the pocket.
So if there's anyone out there looking for a smooth, predictable mid-range ball, i highly recommend the Wrath SF!!
Attached is the layout of my Wrath SF

Attachments

• Wrath SF.pdf
    290.6 KB · Views: 107
Your not wrong Chip

My wrath SF is fantastic. Drilled Pin above ring with cg straight below about centreline, mine gets the length i wanted and gives me an incredible move to the pocket. Can sometimes be a bit sharp and leaves the 9 pin but overall, extremely happy with this new additon to the wrath line.

Matt

Glenn thanks for the advice about the SF out of the box went 267,258,220
very happy.
thanks Scott Berger.

i love this ball and as of thursday nite i bowled a 210 251 n 299, its me highest game plus i had a 760 series which was 101 pins over my highest series, im so proud to own 1 of these balls.
Jason Drake

Back
Top Bottom