World Ranking Masters is now underway

Thanks for the photos Qbus - much appreciated, especially the special lane 23 one. :D :D I hope you are having a good time, it certainly looks like the bowlers are.

Good luck Mick and Belmo for the finals .. it's fantastic to see both of you through to this stage (not that we doubted your ability in the least.. )

Go you good things!!!!!!!!! :p :p

Hi All,
Well done to Mick and Jason, sadly both were knocked out of in the quarter finals.

Petri Mannonen Finland, Europe 145 195 0

Pasi Uotila Finland, Europe 182 196 2 Winner

Mohamed Khalifa Al-Qubaisi UAE, Asia 228 215 223 2 Winner

Andres Gomez Colombia, America 253 186 199 1

Michael Little Australia, Asia 160 206 0

Lasse Lintila Finland, Europe 212 265 2 Winner

Jason Belmonte Australia, Asia 205 146 205 1

Remy Ong Singapore, Asia 178 217 206 2 Winner

Rob

It must've been especially hard luck for Belmo, losing the last game by one pin!! Congratulations to him for getting that far, though, and running a player as good as Remy Ong right down to the wire!

I can't help but feel sorry for Mick because I would not want to face Lintila at any time, being the most unflappable and focused bowler I have seen. Obviously Mick is good enough to take on any of those seven bowlers, but its so tough against Lintila, with all of the pressure he puts on when he's on a roll.

Luke, the full results are on bowling digital

http://www.bowlingdigital.com/default2.asp

Mohammed al Qubaisi defeated Lasse Lintila in the men's final.

Diandra Asbaty (USA) defeated Shalin Zulkifli (Malaysia) in the women's final.

The link takes you to the latest news, you just need to scroll down to see the World Ranking Masters results..

Thanks for that jane. and everyone thatb kept everyone updated. and bad ass wat was that coment for he did well to make it into the playofs show some respect for such a great talent.

I daresay Jason will be saying to himself "belmo what happened man"

Congrats to both guys for making the top 8 anyway, great job.

Well done to Mr Little and Mr Belmonte, excellent bowling against World Class opposition, some of the opponents are legends in thier own countries. If you keep up the good work you can become legends in Australia and be remembered with the likes of Velo, Mackie, Batson(is he still around) Bradford, Baker, Gionotti, Honeychurch.

willey.

To Finchy, Coffs Harbour Bowl has 13 lanes.

Back
Top Bottom