Lane #1 Why?

S

sampson1791

Can anyone tell me why Lane #1 balls are so expensive?:eek: :confused: :confused:

cheers
Sampson1791

i believe its partly because what they are made from instead of core, filler, then coverstock. They are just coverstock material with a core inside.

maybe Max or Tonx might be able to shed more light on this

i think ur confusing lane1 with lanemasters which i think r the ones who have the cover all the way down to the core.

lane1s just better:cool:

lane1 is also a smaller company and have to pay the larger companies to pour their covers, not sure if this is the reason though

they spend a lot of time and money on research and design. if u notice they've never had a ball that didnt live up to the Lane #1 Name.

also, it costs alittle more to to have yer balls poured by another company than it does if you can pour your own balls.

and lanemasters are the ones w/coverstock all the way to the core.

thank you gentlemen
lanemasters have the coverstock & no filler.

who pours lane #1 balls then? I am very interested in these balls but want to make sure I am spending my hard earned on something of value.

Lane #1 were using Brunswick coverstocks until a few months ago, when they switched to C300 before the Ebonite buy-out.

Lane #1 spend mammoth amounts on research of their cores etc and in matching up the coverstocks to the right core.

Lane #1 are currently negotiating and considering who will be pouring their balls in future, however at present they have sufficient stocks to be able to supply for quite some time.

As to their pricing, Lane #1 balls are more expensive than any other brand for us as distributors to purchase, they are also more expensive to ship from the US due to their location and shipment sizes.

Within the next couple of weeks, we are planning on running a Lane #1 Super Special - so keep an eye out.

Regards....Max

That is strange they are only a few miles from an airport and only about 500kms from New York and Detroit.

But I suppose the product is one of the best. I will await your specials on Lane #1 gear... :)

Thank you all.

Back
Top Bottom