Who is the best ball driller in Melbourne?

S

spiffy

I need expert opinion/help to plug and re-drill my balls.... Due to old cricket injuries, my fingers are badly dislocated - would this be a problem for me to get a best fit?

If you can get to Ed Fleming Lanes, Mooroolbark then i'd suggest that you try and make an appointment with Patrick Birtig.
He's drilled all my equipment and it fits really well.

Patrick,

Is still based out of Ed Fleming until the end on the month.

After that the details of his new location will be notified.

Sorry I realised after the post that he isn't leaving until around the end of the month.

That'll teach me to open my mouth.... :oops: :oops:

Liz

I am also needing my balls re-drilled and just checking if ppl would say that patrick is the best person to get them done by? Also checking what was previously said is he at Moorabbin?

YES Patrick is based at Moorabbin, and yes it would be worth while going to see him about your problem IF that is the area of Melbourne your living in. If your in the northern suburbs area it would be worthwhile going to see Paul Madden at Keon Park he has drilled all my equipment and has spent countless hours working on drill patterns, thumbs and pitchs so that i can get through 8+ games and not be sore or rip open my thumb, he has done this with numerous bowlers out at Keon Park and by doing so has increased there longevity in the sport.

Bottom line is, find a ball driller that works for you and keep going to them.

Personally i get all my equipment drilled by Patrick at Moorabbin because he has done for me what Paul at Keon Park has done for Nighteyes.
I trust him to give me the right advice on new balls and on any changes to my pitches, span, drill patterns etc.

Whoever you go to make sure you are happy with the work they do. Otherwise look elsewhere.

Thanks to both Nighteyes300 and BrenH i appreciate both of you advice, thanks alot. I dont kno who i will go see yet as they are bot around about the same distance from where i live but thank you very much. I am very appreciative. Thank you

Yeah, I have had patric drill muy last two balls and recently plug and redrill one of them he dose a great job. In saying that I have recently got a new ball and through recomendation I had it drilled by Lee Philips at Chadstone and I am extreamly happy and would say that he is just as good as patric.
so there is two options for you

i would say Karl out at mooroolbark(Ed Fleming Lanes), hes really good and will do what you want done with the ball. :D

i would suggest Karl at ed fleming lanes as well he drilled one of my balls for me and i havent had any problems he is also a very funny guy.

Paul (aka. Fridgee) is an awesome ball driller ... pretty much any driller @ Werribee is good ... had my Absolute Inferno done up there ... works really gr8 ... & versatile 4 various oily patterns ... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom