Which Aussie, would You like to see (Belmo Vs ???), in an XGames Match ?

Mistagear

www.xgamesbowling.com
Ok, we did the "every day match" to show what XGB Pro Score would look like at a local level, now we would like to hear from you,

Who would YOU like to see bowl an XGB Match against Jason Belmonte ?

We want to combine the most competitive form of bowling in the world with the very best bowler in the world, have Jason bowl a match of XGB Pro Score against another Aussie to see what happens.
(Why another Aussie?.......Why not ? We currently have an Aussie, the best of the best, why not maximize enjoyment and embrace it )
How many Sets should this championship Match consist of ? (3, 4 or 5).
In our demo Matches we have been using, first bowler to win 2 Sets is declared the Match Winner, however a Match between mega Stars of Aus Bowling is something which is so special, we deserve to be able to enjoy the occasion. Let us know what you think?

How many Points in each Game, and how many Games in the Set ?
The Demo's have been 2 points wins the Game, then 2 Games wins the Set, that's fine for an every day match, should we go for a slightly longer format and add another Game to each Set ?

Leave all your suggestions here on
Total Bowling,
or
email me direct [email protected].
or
You can contact via the website www.xgamesbowling.com
I'll be taking suggestions for a week or so, then see if we can make it happen (fingers crossed). We can video the proceedings so that everyone will get to enjoy the Aussie Titan's XGB Match-up.

PS:If you think your Sport deserves to prosper, the journey starts right here with your support

Dont know if he'd be interested but id pay to see Sam Cooley and Belmo do an XGB match. he seems to be throwin the rock as good as any1 else in the country atm.

Any of our top guys would make this a good match, also a good way to get the format out to a few more ears and eyes.

thanks for the replies so far.

Have been in touch with Belmo and he's agreeable to doing an XGB Match, so add your vote if you want a say in who will face Jason in the match.

Not many replies here, but including emails to [email protected], the bowler with the most votes, to challenge Belmo in an XGB Match,is George Frilingos
If you do not want this ugly mug to represent all resident Aussie's... you have to vote NOW.

George for the entertainment value for sure. The two gentlemen have history with bets/dares on results. If its just scores you want might as well have 2 drones. I want the sledge,niggle and banter as well as the scores.

I'm really happy to announce,
an exciting XGB Pro Score Match between current PBA Player of the Year, Jason Belmonte and prominent Australian based bowler, George Frillingos, has been arranged for this coming Friday evening the 2nd May.

The battle will be conducted at Orange Tenpin Bowl NSW, which officially hands Belmo the home town advantage.
All bowlers and especially those competing at this weekend's Orange Open are urged to come along to spectate this, likely to be spectacular contest, at the Bowl on Friday night for a 7.30pm start.

Light refreshments are graciously being provided courtesy of Orange Tenpin and the Belmonte Family. Our Master of Ceremonies for the evening will be local radio personality Tony Wright, known locally as "The Little Master" and the whole event is being captured on video with the assistance of KEA Video Productions with the additional filming talents of Jason Brown.

This has taken some efforts in arranging, due to the busy schedules of both these most talented bowlers. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank both Jason and George for making time available for me to showcase X Games Bowling with such a prestigious match-up, and additionally to Aldo & Marisa Belmonte for the extraordinary support they continue to display for XGB. I'm sincerely thankfull and heartened by their generosity.

Everyone will be most welcome to come along on Friday evening

Well done Pete.... with everyone in town for the event this is the exposure you were looking for, im glad it has come together for you. Good Luck.

well that'd be right, the one year i cant go to Orange Open something like this happens!!! ill have to settle for the video.

wish i could be there. hope it all goes well and hope everyone enjoys the match. I think 2 players of this calibre will really showcase just how exciting the XGB format can be, and hopefully open a few eyes n ears to it.

Well, it's on tonight at 7.30.
If you are within driving distance of Orange, you need to be here to see this, not only will you be watching a spectacular XGB match, you will also be in the running to win a Storm Ball, thanks to the kind generosity of Brando's Pro Shop and Storm.

That's right,
Be at Orange Tenpin Bowl tonight for the "Big Bash Clash Down-Under" and you will be in the draw to win a Storm reactive ball.

Congrats George.
A huge thanks to George and Jason for making themselves available for this match, also, I can't fully express how grateful to Aldo & Marisa Belmonte as well as all the staff at Orange Tenpin Bowl for the support they have shown for XGB.

Today during the Orange Open, I'm extremely pleased at the comments from last nights match, it's great that people turned up to spectate and was fab to gauge people's reaction to the X Games format. Thanks to everyone who attended and thanks to all who took time today to offer feedback

Back
Top Bottom