Where to get a ball...

Oges

Sorry if this is in the wrong area.

Just starting out in league bowling and getting sick of trying to find that right ball at the lanes each week, so im wanting to get my own ball.

I have tried to order one through my local bowling alley and after over 2 months of being told each week that its coming soon im just about to give up.

Does anyone know of a place in either Canberra or Sydney that I can go to that has a good selection of balls, so I can choose one and have it drilled on the spot.

Have seen a few online ones, does anyone know of one that has good service and delivery is quick? I guess I can then get it drilled at the local alley.

or would I be best to buy a second hand one from the classifieds and get it filled and drilled?

Any help appreciated, thanks!

Hey mate.

tuggnerong if the best place in canberra that i know of.

in sydney i would of said licombe or castle hill bruno is fairly good.

hope that helps

If you're serious about bowling I reckon the most useful thing to buy first is a pair of shoes rather than a ball as that way you have a solid foundation every week. If you rely on house shoes you could have slippery soles one week, shoes that stick the next week or maybe a pair where one does one thing and the other does another. Plus most of them make your feet smell (if they don't already) and don't fit properly anyway.

This is assuming you don't already have a pair of shoes :confused:

Back
Top Bottom