Western Australia Adult State Team Rolloffs

sturner

Terrified
Hi Everyone

Please find attached the TBAWA Adult State Team Rolloff form, incorporating National Seniors Team Challenge, Rachuig and Restricted teams, being held at Rockingham on Saturday 28th May and Sunday 29th May at Morley.

Forms have already been distributed to all Centres and Centre Representatives. Many thanks to those that have already nominated and forwarded their entry forms.

To anyone who is thinking about entering please do!

Please note: nominations will be accepted on the day at Rockingham but please advise me either at [email protected] or [email protected] if you are considering doing this.

Thanks everyone :cool:

Attachments

• Combined Adult State Teams 2011 Entry Form with Accreditation.pdf
    202.2 KB · Views: 49
would like to congratulate the bowlers who made the wa state team roll offs
hayden oliver for top qualfing and also bowling a 300 at morley on a tough condition
also shane T sorry cat remember last name
stephen carter , paul terry and making up the rest of the team richard baily and chris marrington
well done guys

hey kace.....remember I warned you about steve (scooba11)....keep well away from him at the nationals....he's trouble with a capital T.......this is your father speaking!! :)

TBA WA Seniors Team
Men
Paul Terry
Brian Wilding
George Szymanski
draft player required

Ladies
Brenda Kirkwood
Maxine Forrest
Fely Shif
draft player required

Brenda Kirkwood
Team Manager

Paul (can't carry) Terry - let me know how you go with the draft for your TBA team. I missed out on the SA team but haven't thought abouit the draft. if you get desperate, let me know (I've always thought I looked good on black and gold).

Cheerts

hey kace.....remember I warned you about steve (scooba11)....keep well away from him at the nationals....he's trouble with a capital T.......this is your father speaking!! :)

garry garry garry how many times do i have to tell you im not that bad at all :theBar:

Back
Top Bottom