Werribee Youth Cup

Werribee

Werribee
Hi everyone,

thanks for the wonderful response to the Werribee Youth Cup.
Squad A has 37 as of 9/2/03, and squad B has 44. A third squad will be introduced if necessary.

We only have 12 days to go so get those entries in.

Edi

Higher Payout

If every one turns up we will pay further down the line.

So far 82 bowlers have put in entries, we will be sending out squad confirmations this week. It would be great to break the 100 entry barrier!

Keep putting those entries in guys,
Edi

the cup

well it look like it is going to be a big one and i hope we come get a few more to bowl in it. see you all there and good luck to all bowlers 8)

Brandon Qual from QLD and Jarrod Lean from NSW are bowling, you'd be hard pressed to find a Victorian Youth bowler to beat those 2. Based on form, how many Victorian youth bowlers have won and placed in the top 3 of National and Super 6 events?? Big donut.

I wish your Victorians luck, they are going to need it! Better keep that $10bucks handy, I'll see you at Easter to collect :D

George,

Brando's been scared off by the form of Matto & Mickey and has withdrawn.

Jarrod is a good chance but he's not unbeatable.

I'll gladly take you $10.00, but I thought you were coming down for Werribee Cup (Mar 16)? Don't telll me you've been scared off by the form of Trots, Mac and the other Vic men?

Didn't know about Brando, I am still coming down in March though. Looks like all my money is on the Track staffer!

George,

If I'd remembered that Jarrod uses Track equipment I'd have bumped that the side bet up to $100.00 - LOL.

Since they got their Kegel back in June 2002, Werribee Superbowl has turned into one of the highest scoring centres in Melbourne. Although we have toughened up the condition a bit for this tournament their will still be impressive scores and we look forward to a great weekend with 85 entries (as of today).

Congratulations Edi and the promoters of this tournament for what looks like being a great field for this event.

Well done and good luck for a successful tourney next weekend.

Peter

Matty and Mick in form? hahahahaha stop your killing me!!! They aren't even on the same level as Brandon and Jarrod. Where were they in SA if they are that good??? To my knowledge those guys have never beaten Brandon or Jarrod, it's like comparing Porsche's to Fords. Spoke to Brando today and he is booking a flight down, so that means your Victorians are history! Probably lucky for you that Belmo isn't here! :D

I'm willing to up the ante to $100 as your adult tournament doesn't pay that well so you can just pay me whilst I'm down there. Easist $100 I'll make this year!

Look forward to seeing the results!

George

George,

Do you realise that Jarrod is Victorian? Yes, seriously.

He was born in the Portland/Warrnambool area nearly 21 years ago.

So who did you say you were on?

I'm already putting some of own money into this event and I don't mind getting some of this back from you.

Live scores will be on the VTBA website courtesy of Ian Nicholls.

Peter

If you don't want to bet just say so, don't go trying to pull me up on technicalities. Jarrod is from NSW, Brandon is from QLD.

I AM SAYING THAT A BOWLER WHO DOES NOT RESIDE IN THE STATE OF VICTORIA WILL WIN THE OPEN.

Probably one of the 2 I have listed................

Is the bet still on, nows your chance to pull out............... 8)

George,

A bets a bet and I 'll let you put the money on Jarrod (even though he is really a Vic).

You've also got a couple of outsiders on your side quite capable. Andrew Blissett, Robert Townsend, Michael Frazi and Keiran Mott - all handy bowlers.

5 days to go!

All squads are now full! We will take more to squad B if the need is there. Let me be the first to say thank you, in anticipation, to every one who has shown interest in this tournament. The response is amazing.

It would be wonderful to crack 100 entries though....

Andrew Frawley from Storm Distributors Australia has kindly put up a Storm Bowling Ball to the value of $300 for the first 300 bowled on the weekend.

See you Saturday,

Edi

PS: It is important for the host centre to be impartial but ..... GO VICS!

Back
Top Bottom