Well Done SA

Tash

KELLY RACING-GO RICK !!!
Hi Everyone, I just want to congratulate all our South Australian Shield Bowlers on a fantastic effort during shield :D

While we did not win, the team gave it all their best and should be proud of their efforts!! :D :D

:D WELL DONE EVERYONE :D

and on another note, some of the high scores from our bowlers was also fantastic, and to MIchael Cole-Rix on bowling a 299 game WELL DONE.( During the nationals)

And finally congratulations to Lauren Mooney and Russel Martin on making the All Stars Teams :D

On ya Lauren and Russell

Congratulations Lauren on the all stars team, my new Anzac Day Doubles Partner.... and also to you Russell...well done !!!!!

Howdy

Thanks to everyone who supported us through the wholke of shield and Masters, it was fantastic. This year i felt was a huge improvement on last year, and next year hopefully we can improve even more to bring the shield home

Congrats has to go to Paul Gifford on his fantastic showing in Masters, 3rd place, as well as all 7 bowlers who qualified for the top 32 (6 of who went on to the 2nd day)

Congrats also to Russell and Lauren on making All-stars and Kerry and Paul on making the top 10

Finally congrats to the other 4 boys of SA Boys 1 who, with me, broke the Classic Teams Record, yet another one for South Australia

Forgot

I also forgot to mention Dion and Paul for breaking the Classic Doubles record, set back in the 70's (if i can remember properly) well bowled guys

Back
Top Bottom