Well done Craig McClosky

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
I just wanted to be the 1st to congratulate Craig on a very impressive bowling display last night in league 278-279-279 = 836. It's good to see this up and coming bowler shooting big scores every where he travels. Keep up the good work Craig, I'm sure there's more of tournament wins just around the corner.

For the record he just happened to be using a

TRACK EMB XF

Well done!

to my adopted brother, well done man that is a hhhhhhhooooooooge series and a huge effort, it's great to see you going so well, keep up the good shiat mate and bring that sort of bowling to the tourns :D keep it up bro and well done!!!!!!!!

j

Hallow !!

Well done that's a very very very consistant series, awesome score dude :lol: Keep it up :lol:

:twisted: Mandii :twisted:

Very Nice Bowling Craig. Lets see if you can crack the 300 on the weekend now!! How good would a tied lane record for you and me look?? See you on Saturday.

Time to break some records!

Cheers

I thought that i might post the scores how they looked so everyone can have a glimps at how it unfollded through the night.

game 1

x x 9/ x x x x x x xx9 (278)

Game 2

72 x x x x x x x x xxx (279)

Game 3

x x x x x x x x x 9/x (279)

Total series 836

In that i picked up $75 each game for a total win of $225. :D
Thanks you to everyone who has posted congrats. Aslo thank you to everyone in league on wendsday night for the encouragement they gave me, especially hamo as i posted in the sports series area.

Well Ben i'm sure on the form that we are currently having i'm sure the records in the Caboolture area championships will tumple.
8)

I'm actually pretty interested in a frame by frame report on how you did in the Sports Series today Craig???

I don't ned to give a frame by frame report. The sports series is a completley different condition from wendsday and in my opinion yes i did bowl pretty well.

What happened on wendsday happened.

I bowled well then and i bowled pretty well today.

thank you for taking the time to ask.

I was just curious as to why you thought people would want a frame by frame report of wednesday night then? Hey sure its great bowling and I congratulate you but hey......give yourself a wrap!!! Enuf said.

People asked what frames i stuffed so i thought it was in my and others best interests to post what happened on wendsday night.

maybe i did say a little to much. a little self puplicity has never hurt anyone before either. anyway it was bowled and i posted the scorecard on this forum. if the edit post function was available i would delete the post just to make you satisfied so i wouldn't have to read anymore shit about it. :evil:

i detect tall poppy sydrom, come on sean if you had bowled that series you would want to tell people because your bloody happy about it, leave him alone, yes it may have been one night but none the less it was bowled.

Sure it was bowled and I concratulate him once again and yes I would be happy. If people have been asking about the frames he missed then fine but I didn't see any posts asking that question. Maybe I over read them. Sure I would be happy about those scores too but remember where they were bowled. I can only imagine how many people down south are shaking their heads and saying "that would be right". I wonder how many times the people like Andrew Frawley and the likes have gone 278, 279, 279 on a condition down south? Like I said good bowling but I myself wouldn't go posting a list of the games and speaking to people on the weekend, neither would they. Anyway good luck in going for those records in the Areas. Maybe you can set some new ones.

Well done - Craig Mccloskey

Congrats. to Craig also - you still have to bowl the games and not be afraid of high scores - have not seen anyone knock back the $$$ in League at Caboolture or ask for their 300 games not to go up on the wall.

There are plenty of $$$ up for grabs in the centre so maybe that is why a lot of the knockers bowl league there - just as well there is the Sports Series to bring us back to earth.

Remember, take out the Tall Poppies and only weeds remain.

Flower

Exactly Mary.....thats why I bowl there. To try and jag some money off the board. Oh and to bowl in a great competition with some great bowlers. :D

for the record sean i didn't speak to anyone on the weekend about it because most of the people there on the weekend saw it for there own eyes.

stuffed if i know where you got that from.

well what is done is done and lets all move on. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom