ratty133

The Brow
Hi Everyone

Here is the info for the next event.

Date: 17th August 2008

Venue: AMF Rockingham

Time: 8:15am Check In, 8:30am Bowl

Pattern: Viper

Format: All bowlers will bowl 8 game of qualifying, moving lanes every game. After 8 games, the field will cut to the top 8. The top 8 will then bowl a 3 game sprint, after which the field will cut to the top 4. The top 4 will bowl 1 game, with the lowest score being eliminated, top 3 then bowl 1 game, with the lowest score being eliminated, top 2 will then bowl 1 game with the lowest score being eliminated, thus leaving the champion.

Entry Fee: $85

Payout (Based on 24 Bowlers):

1st - $260
2nd - $190
3rd - $130
4th - $120
5th - $115
6th - $105
7th - $100
8th - $95

As the bowlers who bowled yesterday saw, the more people turn up, the better the prize fund you have to bowl for.

The list of names gathered from yesterdays event is a great start towards re-building this series and i have listed them below:

1. Matt Watson
2. Chris Watson
3. Mitch Marris
4. Kevin Sheedy
5. Peter Aldridge
6. Troy Marshall
7. Jamie Taylor
8. Mike Muir
9. Carol Gianotti
10. Teagan Nairn
11. Tamika Mason
12. Clinton Phelps
13. Alan West
14. Craig Blachut

Entry form is attached for your interest and it has been sent to centres this afternoon.

Cheers

Matt

Attachments

• Squad List - Event 4.pdf
    6.9 KB · Views: 5
  • WA_sport_series - Rockingham.pdf
    335.7 KB · Views: 14
Hi Everyone

Please find the latest squad listing attached.

Matt

Attachments

7.2 KB · Views: 36
Hi Matt
As per our conversation last night, please put Michael Rowley down for the next one
ATBSO Championships it on at Rockingham the following week Aug 24, start time probably 8.30 or 9 depending on Juniors.
Cheers
Mate

Thanks Paul

I am having TBAWA check their dates as i have heard a rumour that Youth Challenge Trials are now on the weekend of the 16th and 17th of August, which would clash with Sports Series.

I will advise of any changes if there are any as soon as i know.

Hi everyone

just bringing this back to the top. About a month to go until the event and we have 23 names to date. This event WILL run on the day as advertised.

Lets see if we cant get a few more names for this event.

Cheers

Matt

Hi All

Please see the attached squad list for the next event. 25 names to date, lets see if we can push this to 30, remember, the more bowlers, the more money on offer.

Matt

Attachments

7.4 KB · Views: 25
Heys matt put myself down for it and nice work on getting a great response from your Perth Cup post. We got to get back in the game.

Hi Everyone

With only a few days to go until the event, here is the updated squad list.

We are at 29 bowlers and currently, the payout goes down to 9th, we require 1 more entry for it to be paid to 10th. First place at the moment looks to be walking away with $290. So if you know anyone who may want to bowl that isnt, please tell them about it.

See everyone there at Rockingham by 8:15am for an 8:30am SHARP start.

Matt

Attachments

7.5 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom