Victorian Girls win President Shield

eraser20

Congratulations to the Victorian girls team on winning this year's President Shield. Well done girls, you bowled so consistently well over the three days.
Looks good for the future of ladies' bowling in Victoria, and for that matter, Australia.
Also well done Jessica on winning the Masters and your 300!

:smilie_gruenweiss::woot_jump::smilie_gruenweiss:

Well done girls, a fantastic effort AND to Jessica Garioch on winning the Masters and a 300 to boot.

Heaven help us - 4 Gariochs in form for Emerson Shield.

David

well done to the vic girls for winning the girls trophy that is 3 out of 4 years u have won it well done to the boys who put up a massive fight but were unlucky and to all those bowlers from our great state who are ageing out namely bec hannah kirsten ben matt and daniel

Well Done to the Vic girls on winning. Well Done to Jessica Garioch on her 300 and winning masters what an accomplishment. Also Well Done to Bec on Topping All Stars I knew you could do it.

Chooken

Well done Jess on winning the Masters and congratulations on your 300.
Congrats to Vic girls on winning President Shield
Gayle, Jarrad & Kirrily Payne and the rest of the Warrnambool Junior Country Cup team

Congratulations on winning shield girls. Also special congrats to Jess. Well done mate all that work does pay off.

Deano

Braggin rights in the Garioch household awarded to Jess. Awsome job, Well done on going one better than your old man!
Come on Rob, a case of do what I say not what I do?

Back
Top Bottom