Venuto Cup 2019

Jacko

Hi All
Attached is the entry form for the 2019 Seniors Venuto Cup

As noted on the entry form we have 2 squads B & C with 4 divisions please make sure you mark Senior or Grand Senior
(Extra Squad may be added if entrys exceed current squads)

Your deposit must be paid by 20th May 2019 to secure your spot.
Failure to pay by this date you will be moved to the reserve list until your deposit is paid.
Bank details are on the entry please you name with your deposit.

Please make sure you place your entry on the National Ranked Tournament section or email epping at jenny@oztenpin.com.au

Attachments

• Venuto_Cup_2019_final V2.pdf
    1,018.1 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
nearly 32 years. that's alright I knew you were still in a centre. I was talking to Pauline. will see you soon.
just a question deposits are needed when? asap?

C for Me please I will pay a deposit on Monday all ready have give my Entry form to Etheridge

Last edited:
Hi, Can you please add Les Harrison & Roger Tucker to C squad both Grand Seniors. Deposit on way soon.
Les
Hi, When I got your message I had only 1 spot left in C squad. I have put in Les with Roger as 1st reserve. I also put you both in b squad as a backup, is this alright. Jenny

Hi, When I got your message I had only 1 spot left in C squad. I have put in Les with Roger as 1st reserve. I also put you both in b squad as a backup, is this alright. Jenny
Hi Roger, An update from this morning. Roger you are in C squad with Les. I had 1 pull out.Not on updated squad list yet.

Back
Top Bottom